Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Influencers and reviewers must have been seeded their phones today or yesterday because YouTube is flooded with reviews.

Currently using the X and have no complaints whatsoever. But I do want to hop on the 5G train. Going to hold off on the 12 and go for the 12 Pro S assuming thats coming next.

Is there any chance Apple will ditch Lightning connecter and go full USB-C for iPhones?

Wife ordrered the 12 Pro in blue for me and she decided to use JUMP for her upgrade 3 days later in silver. Showed her unboxing pics and now she wants the blue. Maybe I'll give her the blue when her silver one arrives in Nov.
Contemplating the MagSafe accessories.

Ordered comply memory foam tips for Airpod Pros since the standard silicon tips don't fit that well in my ear. Will let you guys know how they are when I get them in.

Not sure if I’m medium or large for the comply tips... Back then comply would put multiple sizes in a pack

How the hell am I suppose to remember what size I get?

I didn’t realise that the mini is actually smaller than the X - about 1/2” shorter and 1/4” narrower. Still interested in one unless the battery is worse. Has anyone seen battery specs?

The silver Pro sure does look pretty...My sister in law did the preorder thing for a gold Pro so I’ll tinker around with that when she picks it up this weekend...

Still feeling the pull towards the Mini though...I’ve been wanting a return to the 4S - 5 designs and smaller size for a long time now, and so far the differences between the 12’s and the 12 Pro’s seem negligible at best...

Back
Top Bottom