Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
how do you guys charge your phones (the ones with good battery performance)

for my 11 pro i went the route of charging it frequently, not letting it get too low or too high. it’s also on a wireless charger all night as i’m sleeping...and after one year with the 11 pro my battery health is 86% which i think is horrible which not to mention dies pretty fast during the day. i went to apple and they won’t replace it unless it’s under 70 something

i picked up the 12 pro and don’t want to go through that again.

those of you who have great battery health, what’s your routine ?
I've had my XS Max since release date (sept 2018) and my max capacity is 92%. Lasts all day for me, I never really worry about it dying. I charge it every night overnight and don't normally charge it throughout the day. Maybe on a weekend I'll charge it twice in a day.

Could be that frequent charging is killing your battery, but it might just be that you're a heavier user than I am.

for my 11 pro i went the route of charging it frequently, not letting it get too low or too high. it’s also on a wireless charger all night as i’m sleeping...and after one year with the 11 pro my battery health is 86% which i think is horrible which not to mention dies pretty fast during the day. i went to apple and they won’t replace it unless it’s under 70 something

Before bed I charge my phone up to about 95% unplug it and let it sit overnight. Usually last me all day. Been doing this for a year and still have 100% battery health.

What's the best place price wise to look for a new or refurbished XR/XS? (ATT) I went back through a few pages and found Swappa.

Yall suggest there and/or have any other recs?

What's the best place price wise to look for a new or refurbished XR/XS? (ATT) I went back through a few pages and found Swappa.

Yall suggest there and/or have any other recs?
What color you looking for? I have a black/grey 128gb unlocked XR that I can let go. To answer your question though swappa is prob your best bet. Can try eBay too.

8798BE03-1DD9-470B-9403-3092CCADD448.jpeg

Is there a inventory tracker available? Graphite 128gb/256gb pro isnt available in the nearest 10 stores smh

Is there a inventory tracker available? Graphite 128gb/256gb pro isnt available in the nearest 10 stores smh

Looks like istocknow isn't available for the 12

I found

u putting wayyy too much thought into it

i charge mines randomly throughout the day. if i know i have a busy morning or the charge is below 40% at night ill throw it in the charger over night

I have an XS maxxx and battery health is at 92%

Yeah, you just gotta accept your battery will degrade over the years and with heavy use.

Just get the battery replaced or use the battery health as an excuse to get a new phone which a lot of people do.

Yeah, you just gotta accept your battery will degrade over the years and with heavy use.

This.

Though I do think there's some things you can do to save your battery being unnecessarily drained every day. I was in the YouTube matrix last night watching a bunch of videos on the new iPhone and iOS14. I just happened to come across videos on this subject. When I get my 12 I'll definitely be doing some of these things.

Reactions: ARK
I got the 12 pro in blue... 256
Phone looks like nice... but it’s lost that wow factor for me.
Coming from the X the camera is good but I’m not really hyped about anything

Back
Top Bottom