Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Decided to go ahead and make that jump to the 12 Mini from the Xr.
49BE9E33-2D10-4AE9-A9A4-F88B9F734CFD.jpeg

Anybody have an iPad and what do you feel is appropriate storage?

I know that depends on usage but I've never really used an iPad and I actually got to this point because I was just looking for a portable external monitor for my laptop.

Primary use will be as a 2nd display when I'm working, but the idea of having a 2nd display that doubles as an entertainment, reading, and communication hub really intrigues me.

Do yall think 256GB storage would be enough for entertainment purposes? I won't have cellular and even Wi-FI not always guaranteed when traveling, I'm more or less on that nomadic tip and spend most of the year outside the U.S.

256gb should be fine id think, maybe store the movies/show you want to watch on a lightning flash drive to save space, i used it to watch movies ive saved when travelling when there no wifi before being relegated as a back-up drive for my pics/files

you can also use the icloud storage, ive subscribed for the 200gb for $3/month and you can access all the files in them on your other apple devices

I ordered an iphone 11 for my nephew, it didn’t come with charging cord or earphones? Is that normal?

I have an iPhone 7 ithat I plan on running into the ground

starting yesterday it’s been giving me issues

cellular data is turned off and won’t allow to turn it back on

it says I must update to iOS 14.4.2 to be able to turn cellular data back on

when I try to update I get this message:

92C2E0A2-2580-450B-AC03-996885AC1CA7.png

I tried to remove the download and update again and it doesn’t complete the update...gets about 3/4 through preparing to update and never finished

this morning my phone kept restarting and turning off after being on for about five seconds

any help is appreciated

I have an iPhone 7 ithat I plan on running into the ground

starting yesterday it’s been giving me issues

cellular data is turned off and won’t allow to turn it back on

it says I must update to iOS 14.4.2 to be able to turn cellular data back on

when I try to update I get this message:

92C2E0A2-2580-450B-AC03-996885AC1CA7.png

I tried to remove the download and update again and it doesn’t complete the update...gets about 3/4 through preparing to update and never finished

this morning my phone kept restarting and turning off after being on for about five seconds

any help is appreciated

You should just restore the phone as new and start fresh.

You can download the iOS 14.4.2 ispw file for your iPhone 7 and force the update to the phone through iTunes assuming the iPhone 7 can even handle iOS 14. https://osxdaily.com/2010/11/23/how-to-use-ipsw-files/
Or YouTube ispw update via iTunes

My iPhone 8 was dropping internet and not detecting the SIM card every few days. I put so many miles on that phone I probably wore out the components.

Last edited:
Yup no more earphones and charging brick anymore for all of their models. They announced it last October when the 12 came out but it took a while to fully go into effect for the older models. If you bought an XR/11 from a few months ago, you may have still gotten some of the old stock that still included them but at this point, the current stock that retailers have should just have the phone and cable.

Back
Top Bottom