Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
they removed it from their entire lineup.
Yup no more earphones and charging brick anymore for all of their models. They announced it last October when the 12 came out but it took a while to fully go into effect for the older models. If you bought an XR/11 from a few months ago, you may have still gotten some of the old stock that still included them but at this point, the current stock that retailers have should just have the phone and cable.
I also got my niece an iphone from TMOBILE, and it came with charging cables and a brick.
Both delivered this past weekend.

I also got my niece an iphone from TMOBILE, and it came with charging cables and a brick.
Both delivered this past weekend.
Maybe it still depends on the stock at each retailer. I just got my mom a 64GB XR from Best Buy (ordered online) and it only had the phone + cable. I think if you order from Apple directly, those won't have it for sure. In that case it prob won't hurt to ask them and see

Apple pushing the line with this BS. Phones are getting more expensive and discontinuing including accessories. Just downloaded the latest update and my music is still skipping while connected to my car.

Have people’s iphone 12s been working well on 5g networks? I looked on the verizon site and people have been saying their iphones always having call issues on 5g.

Have people’s iphone 12s been working well on 5g networks? I looked on the verizon site and people have been saying their iphones always having call issues on 5g.
On T-Mobile it’s been great

zero complaints

this will be the phone i upgrade to from my 12 PM 512gb if they can somehow get rid of that notch will make me upgrade. I feel like phones upgrades arent necessary every year with incremental upgrades.

Oh yeah
Upgraded a phone on a line in my family plan
Att is giving me $800 trade in credit for my iPhone 6s Plus :pimp:

Couple of months back att said I would get $800 in trade in credits if I bought a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g and it had iPhone 6s Plus listed as a phone I could trade in
But I think the $800 only worked for the s21
So of course I did the upgrade
The trade in kit never arrived in the mail
So I called and the lady said I would only get $350 credit
I was wtf that’s BS!
When I placed my order it said $800
So I told her not to mail in the kit so I could investigate
I guess in the fine print it says only $350 but when I placed my order it clearly gave me the $800 credit with my discount monthly payments
So I called an att corporate store and asked what’s up
The lady said I should get the $800 trade in credit and that I could drop the iPhone 6s Plus in the store
So that’s what I did
Said I had wait for 2-3 billing cycles for it to show up
It showed up yesterday and I’m getting my $800 trade in credit over 30 months

Last edited:
The design of the new iMac is really nice

still couldnt get rid of that bezel tho :smh: it should look like a pro xdr display in those colors.

I'm just happy about the Air Tags 🤷‍♂️

i may end up grabbing one to put on my keys but i rarely lose my stuff so not totally sold on these tags.

but in other news man there were some missed rumors like everyone kept saying new MBP's and airs and imacs with bezeless designs and M1X chips. Glad i didnt hold out on one of those devices.

seems like the only thing they got right with these rumors are air tags and the ipad pro which i may be picking up once i can see it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom