Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Bought a Pro on April 2nd, didn't realize a new one was coming out. Now BestBuy has it for $100 less :ohwell:

Need to see if I could return it instead of getting the price adjustment to wait for the new one

Airtags shipped this morning and ups says it’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow in NYC.... is that Ish accurate ? The hell :lol:

Bought a HomePod mini the other day, this thing sounds good. Using it in the kitchen was a play. Sound is pretty good for the size. HomePod mini has me contemplating on copping the og HomePod because I know that thing thumps.

Wow my trade in kit finally came in the mail today 2 months later lol
If you are trading in anything do it in person
Mail in kit will never come in time

Their best phone in years honestly

I don't know how they got to feel more substantial and weigh less lol

Bought a HomePod mini the other day, this thing sounds good. Using it in the kitchen was a play. Sound is pretty good for the size. HomePod mini has me contemplating on copping the og HomePod because I know that thing thumps.

They do i got 2 in a stereo pair. Apple had a good product but siri killed it. Alexa too far ahead.

better get one while you can because apple discontinued them

Upgraded to an iPhone 12 after running my 7+ into the ground. Pretty substantial difference and starting to get the hang of the lack of a home button. I still miss it, though :frown: :lol:

I've been using an iPad 3 from 2013 & bought a new iPad Air on 4/20. Woke up the next day hearing about the announcement that iPad pros were getting the M1 chip, returned the Air & bought the iPad 11 pro on 4/30 it is preparing to be shipped for the last 3 days.

I've been using my iPhone XS Max since it got released back in 2018 but my girlfriend surprised me with an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I'm liking it so far,. I still need a magsafe case and charger though.

I've been using my iPhone XS Max since it got released back in 2018 but my girlfriend surprised me with an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I'm liking it so far,. I still need a magsafe case and charger though.
Nice, I just got the 12 Pro and the batter is so much better than the XS lol. I was researching the magsafe charger and discovered a 20w adapter and the cable the phone comes with charges fast than the magsafe charger.

I've been using an iPad 3 from 2013 & bought a new iPad Air on 4/20. Woke up the next day hearing about the announcement that iPad pros were getting the M1 chip, returned the Air & bought the iPad 11 pro on 4/30 it is preparing to be shipped for the last 3 days.

been using my ipad pro from 2015 so just like when i got the 12promax from the 7+, its gotten a good 5-6 years of use in which the last 4 years been my main cpu since my desktop crashed (and needs a new battery as it cant function without being plugged in anymore), seems like a perfect time to upgrade

considered the m1 macbook air ever since release but just cant pull the trigger, im just not a laptop guy i guess

been using my ipad pro from 2015 so just like when i got the 12promax from the 7+, its gotten a good 5-6 years of use in which the last 4 years been my main cpu since my desktop crashed (and needs a new battery as it cant function without being plugged in anymore), seems like a perfect time to upgrade

considered the m1 macbook air ever since release but just cant pull the trigger, im just not a laptop guy i guess
Does your iPad still get app updates? Mine hasn't for a couple of years.

it still get os updates and the apps auto-updates on whats left in the ipad, like the reddit app just updated yesterday iirc

Back
Top Bottom