• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey is there a known fix for this?

My iPhone keeps telling me I have to join Apple music to listen to MP3s I ripped from CDs or downloaded years ago. I've never subscribed to Apple music and never want to so I don't understand why they'e blocking me from listening to music I own.

Is there anything I can do?

My iPhone keeps telling me I have to join Apple music to listen to MP3s I ripped from CDs or downloaded years ago. I've never subscribed to Apple music and never want to so I don't understand why they'e blocking me from listening to music I own.

its a money grab from apple, im not sure but i can look into it for you. I use apple music for free now, but plan on getting the monthly plan.

Yeah I've been trying to figure out what to do about it. I use spotify and it's a better service so I hve no desire to switch to apple.

Apple Music is pretty good imo, except for the time all my playlists disappeared. According to Apple support, my playlists weren't marked "Downloaded" to the iCloud Music Library, hence it got erased.

Even though I know damn well my playlists were "Downloaded" So I had to redownload ALL my songs :smh:

does the X support fast charging? If so and it’s a Samsung product, I think I’ve seen that it actually works

That’s a nice price.. might cop

Ha @ thinking you own that music.
But seriously though, Idk fam

dunno about that wireless charger but i use my 29w usb-c charger and everything else is too slow. a regular charger is ok overnight but the usb-c is the way to go for short charges.

dunno about that wireless charger but i use my 29w usb-c charger and everything else is too slow. a regular charger is ok overnight but the usb-c is the way to go for short charges.

I meant to add this the cable + power supply is required to get fast charging

Wtf is up with the mail app and yahoo servers?

For the past year now its been slow to load emails using push method. It will check for mail forever even on a fast wifi or data connection or It will say just updated but no new emails loaded or sometimes it will reload every ****in email from the beginning of the account. Its becoming very unreliable to the point im better off just using a yahoo mail app
Yes for the past year or so this is happening to me too. So fu***** annoying! I’d rather use the stock mail app but now I have a no choice but to download another mail app

My Apple Watch series 2 was randomly rebooting for no reason. Apple will be replacing with brand new spanking Apple Watch ⌚️. Thank God. I didn’t even buy it new but it had the warranty on it so I’m straight.

I might have to go this route as well, but for a different reason, my damn watch is taking forever to charge, like y'day I plugged it in at 26%, a whole day later it was at 33%, I took it off of the charger to make sure it was attached and boom, 12%.

really need the X to go on sale. I'm sorry but even a $100-$200 price cut might make me purchase. $1k is my limit for any big tech purchase TV, Computer, whatever. I won't spend over $1k...just a personal threshold.

Reactions: ARK
You need the fast charging cable to if you plan on using wireless charging and it not taking all day. It’s super slow without one.

really need the X to go on sale. I'm sorry but even a $100-$200 price cut might make me purchase. $1k is my limit for any big tech purchase TV, Computer, whatever. I won't spend over $1k...just a personal threshold.

iPhones don’t go on sale. Unless u doing contract with a a carrier. If your about that unlock life try swappa.com you can find a slightly used iPhone X for under retail and if you get a lucky a brand new one in the box.

this should go in the mac thread or maybe we should update this thread to be the official apple thread..

Anybody looking at grabbing the HomePod?

I might have to go this route as well, but for a different reason, my damn watch is taking forever to charge, like y'day I plugged it in at 26%, a whole day later it was at 33%, I took it off of the charger to make sure it was attached and boom, 12%.

what series you have? sounds to me battery problem

Back
Top Bottom