Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The X is nearly the exact same size as the same size as the 8,7 & 6.
I didn’t say I wanted nearly the same size I said the same size, I measured them in store the X is the same size of my 8 with the case on. So with a case the X would be even bigger than I want in a phone.

Ok, bruh...

The things some of you guys nit-pick. You’re complaining about millimeters that aren’t noticeable after a few minutes of use, but to each their own.

The X isn’t going on sale. So they are cutting it out as they roll out the XI in September, and last years 8 and 8 plus will be able to be bought on a decent discount

The X isn’t going on sale. So they are cutting it out as they roll out the XI in September, and last years 8 and 8 plus will be able to be bought on a decent discount

Is this true? Is there an article on this...just ask because this sucks :lol:

I love the form factor of the X. I want it becasue its smaller then the + but has the screen area. I never liked how big the + was. But i was hoping the X would get knocked down in price soon...based on rumored reports.

I really hope apple doesn't think the X isn't selling as expected because of the small size. And if they make it bigger it will sell more...the problem is the price. Its really hard to rationalize paying that much for a phone when you can buy an iphone 7 and a new ipad for the same price as an X...or you could have a mac book air brand new for the same price.

I love the form factor of the X. I want it becasue its smaller then the + but has the screen area. I never liked how big the + was. But i was hoping the X would get knocked down in price soon...based on rumored reports.

I really hope apple doesn't think the X isn't selling as expected because of the small size. And if they make it bigger it will sell more...the problem is the price. Its really hard to rationalize paying that much for a phone when you can buy an iphone 7 and a new ipad for the same price as an X...or you could have a mac book air brand new for the same price.
The technology in smartphones have plateaued. There’s only so much you can do that hasn’t already been done. Apple feels that Face ID is worth the price behind the iPhone X as it’s tech that is 2 years ahead of any other facial recognition that can be done on mobile phones.

So theyre most likely going to cease production of the X as they prepare to launch the 2018 flagship phone. They don’t want to sell thr X at a cheaper price and would most likely knock off $100 of the iPhone 8 and launch a cheaper LCD display iPhone with Face ID as part of their 2018 lineup

This is pretty much what I’ve gathered from all the articles and opinions I’ve read over on Mac Forums

From what I read, they're gonna offer 3 different "X" models. One in the same form factor/screen size/specs as the current X, one at 6.5" (call it the X Plus), and one at 6.1" with lower specs across the board (budget version).

iphones-2018-kgi-800x492.jpg

Depending on the price, that 6.1" might be for me. I don't need crazy cameras or 3D Touch, and the slightly bigger screen sounds good.

https://www.macrumors.com/2018/01/23/kgi-6-1-inch-lcd-iphone-details/

https://www.macrumors.com/2018/01/23/kgi-6-1-inch-lcd-iphone-details/

https://www.macrumors.com/2018/01/19/kgi-larger-iphones-to-offset-weak-iphone-demand/

Its all rumors tho...

Basically they stating they may have to cut out the X because price cutting a X will hurt sales of the 8

Don’t think Apple has actually ever reduced the price of any of their current phones regardless of how good or bad it’s doing

• iPhone SE: $349
• iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: $449 and $569
• iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus: $549 and $669
• 6.1-inch iPhone with Face ID: $649 or $749
• 5.8-inch second-generation iPhone X: $999
• 6.5-inch second-generation iPhone X Plus: $1,099

There are also rumors that the lower specd screen 6.1 LCD model wont have 3d touch :wow:

i dont use it often but i dont see why they would do that hopefully they wont and the rumor turns out to be false

iPhones have become less appealing for me over the last little while. Hoping Apple ups their game in future releases.

There are also rumors that the lower specd screen 6.1 LCD model wont have 3d touch :wow:

i dont use it often but i dont see why they would do that hopefully they wont and the rumor turns out to be false

They are going to some new screen tech that mimics the 3D Touch display. It ain’t going away.

Apple never really put iPhones on sale. Either you buy the low or hi-end model. If they did iPhones won’t hold thier resale value.

Apple needs stop playing around and add a 10-15 watt charger with their new phones.

iOS 11 is hot garbage btw. I can see and experience that iOS is truly a unfinished operating system that was rushed. Hopefully iOS 12 picks up the pieces where Apple drop the ball on iOS 11

reps for all the info guys appreciate it.

I have my jailbroken iphone 6 that im holding onto for dear life :lol:. But its getting to the point where apps arent' working because im on 9.3.3. So its like whelp if im going to update my phone and lose my jailbreak...i might as well get a new phone and of couse i want a new phone.

What wireless chargers are you guys using?

I’m looking for a pad and not a stand, and I’ve read 100s of reviews of over a dozen of of chargers on Amazon. I can’t come to a conclusion. I’m trying to spend under $30. My main concern is how hot some of them can get.

I’m looking for a pad and not a stand, and I’ve read 100s of reviews of over a dozen of of chargers on Amazon. I can’t come to a conclusion. I’m trying to spend under $30. My main concern is how hot some of them can get.

Don't personally have this, but I've heard good things from people and online reviews.

Amazon product ASIN B01LZJHG4Y

reps for all the info guys appreciate it.

I have my jailbroken iphone 6 that im holding onto for dear life :lol:. But its getting to the point where apps arent' working because im on 9.3.3. So its like whelp if im going to update my phone and lose my jailbreak...i might as well get a new phone and of couse i want a new phone.

Whats good with the JB?

I havent done it in ages curios if there are any good pirating going on with apps.

Im dying to replace my macbook air with an ipad so i can JB it but no kodi on an ipad is killing me from purchasing one...

too me its not even worth it under $30

with all this battery management apple is doing i do not see the point in trying to buy a cheap one. This has came up numerous amount of times and i would say i would only buy one out that is apple certified

dude at my job said the ikea version made his phone hot as hell and barely charged it

Don't personally have this, but I've heard good things from people and online reviews.

Amazon product ASIN B01LZJHG4Y
Yeah that’s the one I think I’m going to get. Can never go wrong with Anker. I just wished the LED was green while charging and blue when finished. That way I can glance at my nightstand without having to check the status. But it seems that only stands have that set up.

It’s $25 now and was $18 the other day. Gonna wait till it drops again

too me its not even worth it under $30

with all this battery management apple is doing i do not see the point in trying to buy a cheap one. This has came up numerous amount of times and i would say i would only buy one out that is apple certified

dude at my job said the ikea version made his phone hot as hell and barely charged it
Yeah that’s what is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Just wish Apple had more options other than Mophie and Belkin ones they recommend

Whats good with the JB?

I havent done it in ages curios if there are any good pirating going on with apps.

Im dying to replace my macbook air with an ipad so i can JB it but no kodi on an ipad is killing me from purchasing one...

The last jailbreak i think was ios 10 that i missed. There was a semi working one for 11.1 i think too but if you don't just happen to time it right apple stops signing the software and you can't get it anymore. So there is no working JB for the current ios

But right now i have spotify for free
Youtube+ that i can download anything off youtube to my phone (mostly used for songs if i want to keep them on my phone...or some videos when i travel to watch without internet)
Small tweeks for imessage (change colors of bubbles and what not)
Theming in general. Adding more icons to home screen and dock bar.
Hudplayer gives you a mini player on your home screen which is nice so you don't have to jump into notification center for it.

Small stuff mostly that makes the user experience just a little better. But kodi and what used to be movie box were the jam. I don't use them anymore but when movie box was popping id download every movie that was in the theater right to my phone and cast to my tv at home. Was real nice

Back
Top Bottom