Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I gotta get me a new iPhone X, but I really do hope they release that gold one come wwdc. I would Def drop the 1g apple asking for. We're about 8-9 months away from apple announcing a new iphone.

i'm on a 6sPlus, how do i change the pics from heif to jpg?

it doesn't give me the option in my camera settings.i'm on ios 11.3

I've uploaded to google photos and when i try to download a picture on my laptop, it's heif... wtf

but the photos are saved a jpg though.

how come when i upload them to google photos, they come up as heif???

Just switched to AT&T and got the iPhone X. So far its really nice and i dont have much to complain about. I'm looking for a minimalist/ultra thin case to use, just to protect against minor scraps. I'm tempted to go raw and not use a case, but the double sided glass got me feeling a bit iffy about that. I hate the feeling of bulky cases. Anyone have any suggestions?

looks like i gotta upgrade now... smh

was hoping to rock the 6s Plus til the wheels fall off, but this is just a hassle

Just switched to AT&T and got the iPhone X. So far its really nice and i dont have much to complain about. I'm looking for a minimalist/ultra thin case to use, just to protect against minor scraps. I'm tempted to go raw and not use a case, but the double sided glass got me feeling a bit iffy about that. I hate the feeling of bulky cases. Anyone have any suggestions?

I've always rocked spigen. i've dropped my phone plenty, and this saved the day....

Amazon product ASIN B074CMMCZM

I wanna get an iPhone 8 Plus from swappa.

I'm on AT&T but what's the difference between the A1864 and A1897

I’m team raw. Phone fell out my basketball shorts while walking. Cracked the back of my iPhone X. It’s $30 to fix right? I have apple care.

Last edited:
my 6s plus is almost on life support. thing acts up too much and need something with more memory. really want to get the X, but feel that its too small. whats word on x plus? need something by next month.

Yup, just spoke to them. $99 to get it replaced. I might hold off on getting it replaced since I have time to do so. No rush.

The back is all one piece with the phone. They cannot change just the back glass, you will need to replace the phone which what the $99 is for.

Wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Dictation is turned off but when I go to type in the nt “post reply” text area a lot of the time the enable dictation pop up shows up and makes me accidentally click on an ad sending me to a website. Really annoying. Google search doesn’t show me anyway to turn the pop up off.

Back
Top Bottom