Apple Responds to Microsoft's "Laptop Hunters" Campaign

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

I won't get all elitest..my macs have crashed on me a few times
mheyy1.jpg

853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

i love their marketing plan. but best marketing are from geico.

from the caveman campaign to the ones the have now. its all funny .

laugh.gif
@ giving them the "thumb" quite humerous but...
Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i love their marketing plan. but best marketing are from geico.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i love their marketing plan. but best marketing are from geico. is from chick-fil-a.
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

Apples' marketing team is one of the best in the world. They are taking simple everyday products, putting an Apple logo on it, and"re-introducing" into the world like its slice bread and then banking on it....

Originally Posted by MHT214

Apples' marketing team is one of the best in the world. They are taking simple everyday products, putting an Apple logo on it, and "re-introducing" into the world like its slice bread and then banking on it....
Yup, which is why I don't fall for any of it.

Scam of a company.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by MHT214

Apples' marketing team is one of the best in the world. They are taking simple everyday products, putting an Apple logo on it, and "re-introducing" into the world like its slice bread and then banking on it....
Yup, which is why I don't fall for any of it.

Scam of a company.
right. steve ballmer is that you?

Is it true that Macs don't crash? How come they don't get viruses or anything?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

They TOTALLY missed the whole point of Microsoft's recent ad campaign which is the LOW prices of PCs.

Thats not the compaign at all

They have the commercial were the dude says "I want something small and portable with lots of power" And they give him 1500...

Thats a Mac....
roll.gif

They TOTALLY missed the whole point of Microsoft's recent ad campaign which is the LOW prices of PCs.
you missed the point. they're saying that you're buying a PC with a small screen, slow processor, and a computer that crashes/gets viruseswith those 'cheap' prices.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you missed the point. they're saying that you're buying a PC with a small screen, slow processor, and a computer that crashes/gets viruses with those 'cheap' prices.
seriouly, apples always got some more subtle message in their ads, they usually just dont say it out right, they probably would have had to saythat exact line word for word for most people to understand it and really get that apples pretty much laughing at microsoft in its commercials

Originally Posted by SN DG

If you were a hacker, would you write malicious code for something that has 90+% of the market share or about 10% of it?

But Macs do crash and they can get viruses.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by SN DG

If you were a hacker, would you write malicious code for something that has 90+% of the market share or about 10% of it?

But Macs do crash and they can get viruses.

I'd go for the one with 10% so people can stop saying Macs can not get viruses. lol.

Back
Top Bottom