Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Also really happy I picked up my series 6 stainless steel in graphite. In no rush to update whatsoever even if they do go to the square body. Not a big fan of it on the watch.

Crazy how they’re offering up to $1000 for trade in. At&t was and still doing $700 for a 8 and up toward a 12

So iPhone 12S and Apple Watch series 6.5 then? Got it 👍

I’ll still keep kicking with my XS…Maybe next year will be a big upgrade year…

OG X user here. Been wanting to upgrade for the last 2 years but the updates have been minimal at best to justify spending another $1k. Due to the processing speed and camera upgrades I do think it’s time to retire the OG.

Apple is the best marketing company I’ve ever seen. They give people just enough to keep coming back for more every year and touting their “new” features as “the biggest improvements since…”. Of course they are going to be improvements over the last model or the last generation because if not then your company would sour & stink.

I just think the curve in tech is in a plateau currently

We’ve advanced so much in tech in the past decade or so

How much more CAN you really do to a phone/device? There are small features we each would like but overall there’s only so much advancement to justify pumping out a new phone every year

I will say though, most consumers skip a year or two in between upgrades, so maybe thats Apple’s business approach, I just don’t see the point in constantly upgrading

Meh, waiting til next year also. 12PM cam is already a beast and thats one of the big things for me. Was interested if overall it was gonna be a huge upgrade (lol) but also my phone has a hard time sticking to wifi. Probably a software thing I could fix but woudda just been another reason to maybe upgrade but naw.

Finally a no bezel iPad mini :smokin

I have a 12 pro max, most likely gonna stick with it
But I got the blue one and wish I got a black so … :nerd:

am I the only one who cares about the 120hz upgrade?

i know its common on the samsungs but when is aw my brothers new fold playing pokemon go, that refresh rate is insane, like going up from hd to 4k

extra 2.5 hrs of battery life sound great too

not enough to upgrade from my 12 pro max but man id love to be looking at that on my phone daily but if i see a great (not good but great) trade in offer from verizon, i might be tempted

Apple is washed but they get instant buys from everyone that it doesn’t matter to them. Nothing here is new smh

sticking with my iPhone 11
At this point i basically ride with my phone until the wheels fall off. Since i buy my phone at retail it will take a sizeable upgrade to get me to shell out another $1k+.

sidebar: I always find it strange that there is such a focus on "camera". If there was one thing i don't really care about its getting the camera in my phone to be borderline professional grade. Especially with the amount of software that people use to edit photo's anyway. If they ever made an ad-hoc phone i would downgrade my camera immensely to save on price while still having a great processor and battery life. (basically what they do with the ipad it seems but i want the form factor of a phone)

sticking with my iPhone 11
At this point i basically ride with my phone until the wheels fall off. Since i buy my phone at retail it will take a sizeable upgrade to get me to shell out another $1k+.

sidebar: I always find it strange that there is such a focus on "camera". If there was one thing i don't really care about its getting the camera in my phone to be borderline professional grade. Especially with the amount of software that people use to edit photo's anyway. If they ever made an ad-hoc phone i would downgrade my camera immensely to save on price while still having a great processor and battery life. (basically what they do with the ipad it seems but i want the form factor of a phone)

Social media of course is propelling the camera buzz. I stopped using my DSLR for IG work in favor of the 12PM cam not because its close to DSLR quality (its not and still a ways from it even with editing) but because besides brand using it for advertising on their actual sites and whatnot quality doesnt matter as much as content.

Nothing beats a nice quality pic from a decent DSLR/lens setup.

I always had a black version, space grey, black, graphite. Lowkey thinking about the blue for something different.

Back
Top Bottom