• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Jet black iPhone 7 is the GOAT phone

Im using a 7plus now and only reason I’m looking for a phone is cuz I cracked the screen

looking at the Apple upgrade program they have - planning to switch to 14 next yr with the proposed/leaked changes - the cost in 1 year is cheaper with a 13 & AC+ vs getting a 12 & AC+

am I looking at that right?

13 - $39.50 (x12) = $474
12 - $29.12 (x12) + 149 = $498.44

Or only monthly of AC+ 95.88 + 29.12 (x12) = $445.32

I agree in the next one always being basically the same and not much of an upgrade but as consumers what exactly are we expecting to have/see that’s gonna wow you and be able to put in a phone?

looking back sure the phone has come a long ways and some iterations had significant differences but for what’s available to put in a phone at a price point that people would buy it there not much they can do right?

this can be said from either line Apple/android? Ive used both heavily, everything the last 5 years I’ve had has been Apple except my last 3 phones (GS3, Note 4, GS8+)

CB24CFB0-96FE-4D60-B146-213C8C7D7E11.png

$1600 for that pro max 1TB :pimp:

Big skip. Not running to the store for a better camera. Hopefully the 14 brings something better, 13 series looking extra mid.

Phones being laptop prices is insane to me.
Was just saying this to my boy

this world we live in crazy, really no need to upgrade your phone every yr considering what these phones can do

my X still going strong, I do want an update tho

Iphone x is still Loved by the masses, upgraded it to from my 7, last best upgrade by apple imo

still on par to the 12 as in functionality, i do notice its been getting slow at times but thats because I do more on my phone now

Iphone x is still Loved by the masses, upgraded it to from my 7, last best upgrade by apple imo

still on par to the 12 as in functionality, i do notice its been getting slow at times but thats because I do more on my phone now

You say still on par as far as functionality to the 12 yet its slow now cause you do more…

Upgrade and open your your eyes child, join us in light.

I just realized there's a poll. :lol:

25% are Team Nakey Boy.

Proud of yall. :pimp:

Only reason I use a case is cause my case has a built in pop socket and its easier to hold the phone with one at times. Especially when you laying down and have the phone over your face, dropped my 12PM the other day on my lip and thought it broke off my front tooth smh. Put my pop socket case right back on.

Im going to upgrade my iPhone X to the 13 pro since its old but I must say the features were a bit underwhelming. Not too impressed by the color options either.

Back
Top Bottom