Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a 64GB iPhone 5. There's an annoying delay when I try to open up the camera roll :smh:

I was going to wait on the iPhone 6+ but I think it's time to just make it happen. When I worked at at&t we used to joke that this is how apple will forever push their customers to get new devices :lol: I mean really if you never updated... ah nevermind

Last edited:
When i get the 6+ I'm tryna decide or whether i should get the leather apple case 

does anyone recommend that? 

I've always been a fan of samsung galaxy note phones with the leather removable back 

I had it for my 5s and in about 8 months the thing was starting to rip, got it for the 6+ again only cause that's the only case at the time. It feels good tho when it's new

Is there a setting i have to turn on to enable landscape mode on the homescreen? My iPhone 6+ and my dad's doesn't seem to do it and the rotation lock is off.

Has anybody experienced problems when LTE switches back to 3G? Everytime my phone switches off of LTE it keeps saying unable to activate celluar data network or something like that, ****'s kind of annoying when I'm in the middle of browsing pages and it switches off. Any fix to this?

Just saw the 6 and 6+ at the store. Meh, it can wait. The curved edges don't do anything for me, it looks like a android phone IMO.

Made a Genius Bar reservation today and swapped out my 6+ for a 6. After 24 hours of having the 6+ I realzied it was just too big for everyday use. Already missing the better battery life but the 6 is just so much better proportioned for my use.

Much happier with this model.

Can I pick up a 16gb plus and trade it in later this week for a 64 GB?

They have a 16gb available at my Apple Store , do it make sense to get the 16gb?

Last edited:
Do not get a 16 gb IOS is huge. I LOVE MY 6+. There must be a lot of females on NT or men with woman hands.

so who going to make a bumper case that makes the 6 look like a large 5 
nerd.gif

ios 8 trash so far both the new and old ones are having issues 

they will be an update soon enough 

Finally got iPhone 6 after so the scanning and what not. Glad I got the 4.7 its big enough for me coming from iPhone 5. I held iPhone plus and it was way too big

Last edited:
Do not get a 16 gb IOS is huge. I LOVE MY 6+. There must be a lot of females on NT or men with woman hands.
come on bruh everyone has a preference. some people like to one hand. some people like a larger phone some people have big ole hands and some have big ole hands and like a smaller screen

then there are folks who been iphone for a while and the switch that large is weird. calm down with that talk 

i have 6 plus all my homies running with the 6. 

6 folk ain't bashing unless they trying 16GB life

no need to justify ur purchase 

Back
Top Bottom