Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone recommend any other IOS 8 apps? I downloaded Zen Garden and it was cool for like 5 minutes and deleted right after.

I promise that buyer from Nigeria is going to file a chargeback after he gets it. My dad is Nigerian and he doesn't even ship things home. That should tell you something.

Anyone around Boston want to buy my 6+ haha. Going to trade it in this week for the 6. I have decent size hands, love it at home, and it fits in my pockets, but its just too big for me. Feel like I'm gonna drop it taking it out of my pocket one handed walking down a the street.

No, only 4 & newer. You'll get a cool $35 for a 3GS

Bruh, I just called right now. All I said is that I ordered the 2 iphone 6 on Sept 19. After order I noticed their buy back promotion they were running.

I said I have an Iphone 4 and 2 iphone 5.

She said, we will give you $200 for your iphone 4

and

$233 for each iphone 5.

All I have to do is activate my wife's 6+, get some numbers off the 5 and submit through phone or website. Same for the 4.

The whole point is to tell them that youre either trying to or already purchased an iphone 6. If your not purchasing an iphone 6 through them , then YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Not true, they giving $200 on all old iPhones. Im sending in a regular 4.

Bruh, I just called right now. All I said is that I ordered the 2 iphone 6 on Sept 19. After order I noticed their buy back promotion they were running.

I said I have an Iphone 4 and 2 iphone 5.

She said, we will give you $200 for your iphone 4

and

$233 for each iphone 5.

All I have to do is activate my wife's 6+, get some numbers off the 5 and submit through phone or website. Same for the 4.

The whole point is to tell them that youre either trying to or already purchased an iphone 6. If your not purchasing an iphone 6 through them , then YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

yep was just gonna say that.. its $102 if you arent buying a 6 or 6+ its $200 if you are

id slap the kufi off whoever is doing that in the pic.....cuz mines aint move a inch yet
eyes.gif
bruhhh lmaoooo

http://www.ajc.com/news/business/complaints-about-iphone6-plus-bending-are-being-ca/nhSjb/

http://mashable.com/2014/09/23/bent-iphone-6/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/iphone-6-bend.html

After finally seeing the phones in person, the 6 gets the nod. Nothing wrong with the plus, I just don't like the dimensions. Imo the note 2 and 3 dimensions are perfect for 5.5 and larger.

On the flip side, I'm now questioning whether I should even upgrade. The 6 is cool, but after playing with it, I don't feel like I just have to have it.

Still can't decide which color I want. I ordered space grey, however, for some reason, I've been waiting a white front lately (I've had a space grey 5/5s) maybe I want a new look. Not sure if I want gold or grey. Anyone with gold or grey like their phone?

^^^^^All I know is if you put a case on the back, you'd never know it was a gold or white. It really just depends on what kind of front you want or whether you want a case. I wanted a black front cause I want my case black too so it blacks out the whole thing.

Yeah the only way they'd really tell is the ring around the home button..I grabbed gold cause I've gotten nothing but black on almost all my iPhones..and had a white 5s..and the gold looking pretty dope this year :pimp:

Last edited:
Still can't decide which color I want. I ordered space grey, however, for some reason, I've been waiting a white front lately (I've had a space grey 5/5s) maybe I want a new look. Not sure if I want gold or grey. Anyone with gold or grey like their phone?
I grabbed the gold, have a griffen clear case that shows the back and has rubberized black sides, its pretty solid..

Im going to have a case that covers the back so I decided to go with White.

My 5 had the black front. And If I went with black again, I would have felt like it was the same phone.

So white front, silver back for me. Already have the Zagg Invisible shield so that white will stay white.

He put some real effort though to bend that phone. I think it really all depends on the person with their clothes and leg size. Regardless, this is going to be an issue with this phone whether we like it or not.

So if he claims that . Does PayPal take the money away from my account ? Or do I just get a strike
If he files a claim the money will be held or sent back even if its your bank account that is attached to your paypal account. 

Not to sound like a a-hole but if your asking someone how you should handle this then you probably shouldnt be selling items. Use common sense most e-scams are based out Nigeria.

Back
Top Bottom