Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It aint that much different from each other, literally have to pull up comparison pics online or have em side by side to really tell.

And most of yall put cases on anyways. :lol:

true but still

I go without at times but lately I’ve been dropping devices

when you laying down and have the phone over your face,

man I really get heated when I drop my phone on my face like it’s not my fault. Idk if it’s because I’m just about sleep and it wakes me up or that dumb feeling you get :lol:

Im going to upgrade my iPhone X to the 13 pro since its old but I must say the features were a bit underwhelming. Not too impressed by the color options either.

colors def lack luster

Digging that shade of blue on the Pro Max. Def would’ve preferred a matte black option though smh.

Jury is still out on the watch upgrade for me. Gotta see all of the Hermès bands before I decide. Kinda glad the watch got pushed back some tbh.

You say still on par as far as functionality to the 12 yet its slow now cause you do more…

Upgrade and open your your eyes child, join us in light.

na i am, im just saying no rush, these phone prices are outrageous

might just get a used 12 and call it a day n wait for next yrs or whenever 14 comes

When is someone not on WiFi? I asked myself this and the only tine one not is driving.

You don't have WiFi in your car?!
dave-chappelle-money.gif

When is someone not on WiFi? I asked myself this and the only tine one not is driving.

majority of the time in my case, on my morning runs (cant find a damn gps watch that works for me so yes i have to run with my phone) and weekend hikes

i also dont trust random free wifis from stores/restaurants

i pretty much only use wifi at home and the office (which i dont even go to these days) really, i dont even use it at disneyland as its super spotty and slower most of the time

na i am, im just saying no rush, these phone prices are outrageous

might just get a used 12 and call it a day n wait for next yrs or whenever 14 comes
The apple gimmick is played for anyone smart. They already got caught slowing their old phones down. I didn’t need 4 cameras yesterday so I won’t need it today 🤷🏽‍♂️

The phones don't really change much. Will stay with my 11 until the battery turns to crap and a new notchless model releases.

Yeah, I stopped getting the new released model when I got my 6 Plus. After that I got a 6S a few years ago and got this 11 a few months ago.

Crazy how all phone manufacturers made people want a new model every year when theres no need for that.
Its stupid that they even release every year with so little improvement
Why not get new cars, tv's, refrigerators and washing machines every year?

The leaks had me believing the iPhone 13 was gonna have some satellite communication, so you can iMessage when you don’t have a signal. Didn’t see any of that today, so I’ll hold onto my Xs a little longer :smh:.

I’m surprised the leaks were wrong on the new Apple Watch design tbh. I thought that was for sure. As well as the colorway for the iPhone 13 Pro. They were saying it was going to be a sunset gold or something

who else still have 64gb of storage? I do, and I've been good with it since I can remember. I'm usually pretty consistent with uploading my pics/vids to google but now, about 58gb is being used on so I may upgrade to 128 on the next purchase (which won't be for a while - see post above about my 11). need to get rid of some damn apps....

podcast takes up too much memory on mine, i had to erase a few of the channels last week as it was taking up 90gb

podcast takes up too much memory on mine, i had to erase a few of the channels last week as it was taking up 90gb
Bro I somehow had that happen with like 2 podcasts I tried listening to. It ended up downloading every new episode and it ended up taking up like 80gb or something insane by the time I found it. I was shook af

You can have what??
1631655587064.gif

I know GM it’s standard on all vehicles. Honda maybe on the top trim, Toyota the same top trim.

had it back when I had my Silverado. Comes in handy for daughter watching iPad in the wife’s car

The leaks had me believing the iPhone 13 was gonna have some satellite communication, so you can iMessage when you don’t have a signal. Didn’t see any of that today, so I’ll hold onto my Xs a little longer :smh:.

They shot that down bout a week ago. Said it would only work for emergencies services and select regions. But was coming later on possibly pro models in an update

Back
Top Bottom