Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Only reason I'm getting the 13 Max is the bigger size, otherwise I wouldn't bother with upgrading. Very meh feature set for this next gen

I’m surprised the leaks were wrong on the new Apple Watch design tbh. I thought that was for sure. As well as the colorway for the iPhone 13 Pro. They were saying it was going to be a sunset gold or something

i was really hoping for the orange color that “leaked”. As you & someone else aaid, this yeats leaks were hella wrong about alot.

and we’re already supposedly getting iphone 14 leaks. PUHHHH LLLEEEAAASEE

Wait hold up … Apple discontinued the 12Pro!? (Also XR) but the 12Pro already? Huh

Apple has dropped the price of the iPhone 11, discontinued the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone XR, and more. Head below for the full details.

Following today’s introduction of the iPhone 13, Apple has discontinued the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone XR. As such, the lineup now looks like this:

• iPhone SE: Starts at $399
  • iPhone 11: Starts at $499 (down from $599)
  • iPhone 12 mini: Starts at $599 (down from $699)
  • iPhone 12: Starts at $699 (down from $799)
  • iPhone 13 mini: Starts at $699
  • iPhone 13: Starts at $799
  • iPhone 13 Pro: Starts at $999
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max: Starts at $1,099

edit: I guess this normal for Apple. I had no idea, well I guess that’s why I could check prices for it earlier on Apple site

I’m not buying anything
broke-im-broke.gif

Didn’t see anything that made me want to jump to the 13. My X is still doing fine and the battery replacement has given it new life. My wife has the 12 Pro and the camera is noticeably better.

Honestly I don't know what I'm really expecting from the 14 other than smaller/no notch and in-screen fingerprint scanner. If those still don't come to fruition then I'll just get a 13 at discount. Do feel like I'm missing out on 5G.

My ideal phone is a matte black iPhone Pro mini 1TB with the touchid in the power button.

Either way im gonna get the regular version for a year -- 11 or 13

Sensible me says youve had no problem using this 7+ the last 6 months just get the 11 its cheaper

Flip side -- get that new one B treat yourself. Not that PM though that stacking another $32 on the bill for what a cpl camera specs

:lol:

Reactions: ARK
My 11 Max battery health is at 87%

Put it through some heavy usage, but for two years old it still holds a long lasting charge. My previous iPhones were dying hella quick after about 15 months of usage

my 12 pro max is at 90%

not happy about that

my 7+ was at 60% when i got rid of it last nov and it had like 30% battery life after a two hour run so i was forced to switch

but at this rate the 12 pro max gon have half the life :smh:

Yea this is just a glitch/imprecision in how battery performance is calculated and displayed in the UI.

It’s literally impossible for a lithium-ion battery to not suffer any degradation over repeated charges and discharges.

The maximum capacity Apple gives us isn’t even any kind of real objective metric, but whatever the true estimate is, it’s probably something in the 90-95% range after 2 years of relatively low normal use.

Back
Top Bottom