• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
My 12 Pro Max is at 97%

Yeah, probably keeping it another year. Plus I still love the silver/white.

Yea this is just a glitch/imprecision in how battery performance is calculated and displayed in the UI.

It’s literally impossible for a lithium-ion battery to not suffer any degradation over repeated charges and discharges.

The maximum capacity Apple gives us isn’t even any kind of real objective metric, but whatever the true estimate is, it’s probably something in the 90-95% range after 2 years of relatively low normal use.
FWIW my X was down to 73% max capacity after 3 years of regular use before battery replacement.

Nothing things that will get me to upgrade is a bigger screen on a smaller package, new shell that won’t dent with a drop, new glass that won’t break with a drop, much better battery life. I don’t care about anything else. Apple Music changed the game with storage because all those gigs are now free. I don’t take a ridiculous amount of pics and vids either. Give me something I don’t need a case for

after seeing the leaks for the 14, i want to wait for it, but i'm still running with an 8+ ... it's beeeeen time for an upgrade & i don't know which way to go with it, i wanted the one that was in dark green, i think that was the 11 pro max?

i'm also not a fan of face id, which is a huge reason i've been hesitant to upgrade, i love touch id, it's so convenient for my needs.

after seeing the leaks for the 14, i want to wait for it, but i'm still running with an 8+ ... it's beeeeen time for an upgrade & i don't know which way to go with it, i wanted the one that was in dark green, i think that was the 11 pro max?

i'm also not a fan of face id, which is a huge reason i've been hesitant to upgrade, i love touch id, it's so convenient for my needs.

Might I suggest going to Swappa and see about purchasing an 11 Pro Max in the midnight green.

i'll check it out, thank you so much...
Yeah I was on the fence with that green but after seeing in person when it came out it’s nice.

can’t find those sold anywhere from a retailer online unless stores have em left over or swappa/eBay etc

I’m looking that route as well. Walmart has the 11PM with 256GB only at $28 with vzw but it’s in gold :/

Yeah I was on the fence with that green but after seeing in person when it came out it’s nice.

can’t find those sold anywhere from a retailer online unless stores have em left over or swappa/eBay etc

I’m looking that route as well. Walmart has the 11PM with 256GB only at $28 with vzw but it’s in gold :/

it's soooo hard to find, lol. i don't get why they never offered the 12 series in green seeing as how well the green did for the 11 series phones?

My iphone X is at 76%. Im guessing thats pretty good after 4 years considering the %'s you guys are posting.

I feel like if you’re paying $1600 for a 1TB iPhone 13, you probably won’t need another iPhone ever again.

samsung z fold 3 cost $1800 with $256gb and the crease is still very much noticeable

so that price isnt even too crazy anymore

FYI, if you have a 12 pro max the trade in value at apple is $790 😳

ive looked into and since im doing the monthly payments through verizon, its not paid off so i cant trade mine in

i can pay half of the retail (~$250 more) and then return it to verizon and then get the new phone but its not worth it

imma just try and see if the 10% battery degradation isnt "normal" and hope to get a new battery while its under warranty in the first year, i got til november this year and then roll with it for the next 4 years like my 7+

My iphone X is at 76%. Im guessing thats pretty good after 4 years considering the %'s you guys are posting.
Geek squad charged $80 to replace the battery. Took less than 2 hours. Definitely recommend looking into it.

my 11 is at 86%.

that's good, right?

i got a replacement iphone X last year after losing mine jet skiing. My current battery life is at 84% after having it for a little over a year. And yes, i am an extremely heavy user, talking using over 70 gigs a month

My 12 PM 512gb still running great. Battery is down to 98% but other than a new watch( I’m on a series 4 for the last couple of years) I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger. That 1tb is tempting and the blue color is 🔥 though.

It's 2021 and phones and laptops still have batteries that degrade too fast. Maybe they've found better alternatives but won't use them because less people would buy phones every year and it'd eliminate battery replacement services.

It's 2021 and phones and laptops still have batteries that degrade too fast. Maybe they've found better alternatives but won't use them because less people would buy phones every year and it'd eliminate battery replacement services.
I’m sure the tech is new and more expensive, and people are already worried about iPhone prices jumping. Idk what the tech even looks like. Is it as slim as we have Lith Ion? Would phones have to get larger again? So many questions.

Back
Top Bottom