Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
468EC2E7-EF50-46F7-A18B-469B8A9EBBE9.png
Tempting as hell. $16.67 a month for a 13 pro max 1TB :nerd:

^ You could say the same about pretty much every phone manufacturer at this point. Nobody is really doing anything game changing, IMO. It’s all incremental upgrades year after year.

Also, if you plan to shoot in ProRes you’ll definitely need 1TB on your phone. Most people won’t need that, but the option is there for those that do. Nothing wrong with having options, IMO. 🤷🏾‍♂️

edit: and no I do not want a folding phone. Just gimme a regular slab of glass and metal. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone a part of the apple upgrade program. I went to enroll and telling me theres an issue verifying but i can continue and activate with carrier later. I assume thats because im not the account owner, when i enter the owner number it goes thru and says enter the 4 digit code sent to that number.

Im not trying to upgrade that number just mine, re there other options to select the specific phone later. Or, cant i just get the phone and swap out the sim instead going in to verizon?

after seeing the leaks for the 14, i want to wait for it, but i'm still running with an 8+ ... it's beeeeen time for an upgrade & i don't know which way to go with it, i wanted the one that was in dark green, i think that was the 11 pro max?

i'm also not a fan of face id, which is a huge reason i've been hesitant to upgrade, i love touch id, it's so convenient for my needs.

same here, rocking an 8plus and runs like a champ. I actually wanted a smaller phone but the mini is waaay too small. I think the X and 11 pros are the perfect size. 12 pro went a lil larger.

I just realized there's a poll. :lol:

25% are Team Nakey Boy.

Proud of yall. :pimp:
I've been Team Booty Butt Naked since the beginning. Only time I've ever dropped my phone and cracked the screen was when I had my 6S+ and that was because I was sitting in my car with the door wide open and a wasp flew in while the phone was on my lap. It was either me or the phone and I chose to save myself lol

I'm team naked aside from tempered glass screen protectors. My crackless streak ended with my XS Max but it's only the back glass so idgaf :lol:. Front screen is still pristine.

I'm team naked aside from tempered glass screen protectors. My crackless streak ended with my XS Max but it's only the back glass so idgaf :lol:. Front screen is still pristine.

yeah I’m bout to get on the tempered glass wagon.

what’s the best (affordable) ones? — I know some of them be asking for $50

I've been Team Booty Butt Naked since the beginning. Only time I've ever dropped my phone and cracked the screen was when I had my 6S+ and that was because I was sitting in my car with the door wide open and a wasp flew in while the phone was on my lap. It was either me or the phone and I chose to save myself lol

ive only had 1 shattered screen and it was this 7+, was slipping out of my hand from my pocket and I tried to catch it. Ended up tossing it up and forward to land on the screen in the parking garage

FCE24FFF-5A3D-4E5F-9EA6-EDEAD7AFFBBA.jpeg

Only time it really bugs me is when the background/webpage is white

Anyone a part of the apple upgrade program. I went to enroll and telling me theres an issue verifying but i can continue and activate with carrier later. I assume thats because im not the account owner, when i enter the owner number it goes thru and says enter the 4 digit code sent to that number.

Im not trying to upgrade that number just mine, re there other options to select the specific phone later. Or, cant i just get the phone and swap out the sim instead going in to verizon?

i’ve been on the upgrade program since it came out, never had an issue. i would call verizon or apple and see where the issue is

All I know is that my iPhone 1 was taken with me to spring break and it didn’t break. Completely wrecked that thing in full sprints and nothing. No case. Apple can’t do it like that now more

Just came across the most useless “feature” ever.

I’m trying to clean my keyboard so I turned off my MBA. But it turns on when I press ANY key :lol:. Who’s idea was this? You can’t turn the feature off either. It’s like Apple is encouraging liquid damage. Do I need a Genius Bar appointment to get my keyboard cleaned now? :smh:

All I know is that my iPhone 1 was taken with me to spring break and it didn’t break. Completely wrecked that thing in full sprints and nothing. No case. Apple can’t do it like that now more

glass is glass, it's gonna crack if you hit it on the right spot.

same reason why a pebble off a truck may or may not crack your windshield. doesn't mean the windshield is crap. way too many variables.

Just came across the most useless “feature” ever.

I’m trying to clean my keyboard so I turned off my MBA. But it turns on when I press ANY key :lol:. Who’s idea was this? You can’t turn the feature off either. It’s like Apple is encouraging liquid damage. Do I need a Genius Bar appointment to get my keyboard cleaned now? :smh:

a damp cloth isn't going to damage your computer/keyboard even when on.

also, thanks for reminding me of this great simpsons clip

Just did pre-order for the Pro max graphite (trading in my old XS Max and using Apple Card monthly payments so the monthly ain't bad at all) Does anyone have experience trading in their iPhones to Apple? Don't know if I should bring it to a store or ship it to them.

a damp cloth isn't going to damage your computer/keyboard even when on.

also, thanks for reminding me of this great simpsons clip

Putting a liquid on a live computer goes against anything I've ever heard. I like using isopropyl and qtips to get in the crevices. It's safe when the computer is turned off because it evaporates quickly but it's out of the question when I might accidentally turn the damn thing on while I'm doing it. I might just open it up and disconnect the battery.

Back
Top Bottom