Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Been using a M1 Mac Mini for a couple months now. Haven't heard the fan once.
Placed an order for a 14 Max. Estimated arrival Dec 21. 0]

So I just got back from the store...I wanted to see the 16" in person compared to the 14"...14 inch looks like a damn toy next to it lol. Think I'm gonna be returning mine and reordering.

they really gonna start updating the air every year? They went like 4 years thought it was almost abandoned then came out with the M1 finally

Anyone have or plan on getting the beats fit pros? Wonder how it compares to airpod pros

I'm in dire need for new wireless headphones after the pair I had crapped out on me a month ago. I'm using some cheap headphones with cords and it's so annoying. Anyways, I went into Apple 2 weeks ago to try on the AirPods 3, AirPods Pro and Beats Studio Buds. I pretty much was set on either getting the AP3s or Pros, and was just waiting for Black Friday for possible sales. I have a $75 Apple + Best Buy gift card that I wanted to stack with a potential BF sale so I'm waiting.

Then out of nowhere these Beats Fit Pros drop and after watching a bunch of YouTube reviews they appear to be the perfect buds for me. Sadly, they only launched in the USA. Canada won't get them until EARLY NEXT YEAR?! :angry:

So now it's either wait 3 months at least for the Fit Pros or settle with something thats out now and use my GC. :smh:

I'm in dire need for new wireless headphones after the pair I had crapped out on me a month ago. I'm using some cheap headphones with cords and it's so annoying. Anyways, I went into Apple 2 weeks ago to try on the AirPods 3, AirPods Pro and Beats Studio Buds. I pretty much was set on either getting the AP3s or Pros, and was just waiting for Black Friday for possible sales. I have a $75 Apple + Best Buy gift card that I wanted to stack with a potential BF sale so I'm waiting.

Then out of nowhere these Beats Fit Pros drop and after watching a bunch of YouTube reviews they appear to be the perfect buds for me. Sadly, they only launched in the USA. Canada won't get them until EARLY NEXT YEAR?! :angry:

So now it's either wait 3 months at least for the Fit Pros or settle with something thats out now and use my GC. :smh:

What about the Sony WH-1000XM4? I can almost guarantee they would **** on whatever Beats makes. They're on sale right now at a lot of shops and maybe even lower on Black Friday.

Went to the Apple Store to get new air pod pros because people can barely hear me on calls (I have apple care). They tell me I have to go to Best Buy and exchange because that is where I purchased. So I go to Best Buy and they say that I should be able to exchange them at the Apple Store.

I'm like nah they told me I can't because I bought them here. The dude says that they can't just give me new ones and that they have to scheduled an appointment, test them, and then send them back to apple which can take up to 3 weeks.

What is going on here?

That sounds ridiculous and speaks to Apple's service taking a dive. I am no expert but I I think Best Buy is telling the truth. If you have Apple care Apple should fix your product point blank.

I made an appointment for a screen last year and Apple said I would have to come back another time because they wouldn't be able to fix it in time before the store closed. Dude was cool and everything but in my head I am like why allow me to schedule the appointment in the first place?

apple handles all warranty..

not sure who you talked to at apple but at that point id report his dumbass to managment BUT yes you do need an appointment

What about the Sony WH-1000XM4? I can almost guarantee they would **** on whatever Beats makes. They're on sale right now at a lot of shops and maybe even lower on Black Friday.

I don't like headset headphones. Prefer in-ear buds.

I remember someone posting foam tips for their air pod pros.
My OG ones are stating to wear out.

Comply Foam Tips, the best ones for the APP's. Can get them on Amazon.

https://www.complyfoam.com/products/comply-foam-tips-2-0-compatible-with-apple-airpods-pro

Went to the Apple Store to get new air pod pros because people can barely hear me on calls (I have apple care). They tell me I have to go to Best Buy and exchange because that is where I purchased. So I go to Best Buy and they say that I should be able to exchange them at the Apple Store.

I'm like nah they told me I can't because I bought them here. The dude says that they can't just give me new ones and that they have to scheduled an appointment, test them, and then send them back to apple which can take up to 3 weeks.

What is going on here?

Yeah, if you have Apple Care then any warranty/hardware issues they handle...it doesn't matter when you purchased the product from. The person at Best Buy was right. If you end up going back to the same Apple location I'd find that employee and check him or bring it up to management.

Across all boards customer service is so **** in 2021.

I don't like headset headphones. Prefer in-ear buds.

Comply Foam Tips, the best ones for the APP's. Can get them on Amazon.

https://www.complyfoam.com/products/comply-foam-tips-2-0-compatible-with-apple-airpods-pro

Yeah, if you have Apple Care then any warranty/hardware issues they handle...it doesn't matter when you purchased the product from. The person at Best Buy was right. If you end up going back to the same Apple location I'd find that employee and check him or bring it up to management.

Across all boards customer service is so **** in 2021.

Ahh gotcha, I'm the opposite. Buds never stay in my damn ear. There's also a bud version of those, though that are cheaper and also on sale now. WF1000XM3

Ahh gotcha, I'm the opposite. Buds never stay in my damn ear. There's also a bud version of those, though that are cheaper and also on sale now. WF1000XM3

Yeah they have the best sound quality, tons of features, and the best noise cancellation but design wise that **** is too big/clunky in-ear.

That sounds ridiculous and speaks to Apple's service taking a dive. I am no expert but I I think Best Buy is telling the truth. If you have Apple care Apple should fix your product point blank.

I made an appointment for a screen last year and Apple said I would have to come back another time because they wouldn't be able to fix it in time before the store closed. Dude was cool and everything but in my head I am like why allow me to schedule the appointment in the first place?

definitely apple issue, not bestbuy

apple customer service has gone down the trash. I had issues with my new 13 pro and Apple Watch band breaking and it was a nightmare.

This is what happens when you prioritize hiring people to please the “woke” rather than the best person for the job. The amount of incompetent reps I dealt with in a span of 1 phone call was ridiculous. Transferred a bunch of times and no solution

1 rep wanted to charge me $90 service fee to replace a defective $60 band.. I said I can just go and get a brand new one for 60 and she couldn’t comprehend my thought process and insisted I pay $90 because that’s what the service fee was.

when mylaunch day 13 pro faceid broke after 2hrs, I tried calling my local store to see if they had any stock for lemon replacements. I got bounced back to apple over the phone as they weren’t taking calls in store due to everyone busy for the launch. When I told the guy what was going on and I just wanted to speak with someone at the store, and how I got redirected to him, he told me I called the wrong number for my local store and then transferred me mid conversation.. only for me to be directed back to the call centre.
😂😂😂😂

If anyone got access or knows someone that can get on a military base with a navy exchange, they got airpod pros for $150

I purchased a frosted clear case for a 13 Pro but they sent me one for a 13 Pro Max instead from totalleecase. They're shipping me the correct one but also told me to just keep the 13 Pro Max case.

I don't have any use for it so if anyone wants it, PM me.

Free of charge of course.

are there typically discounts for iPhones during black friday/holiday season, sppecifically older models? Considering upgrading the Wife from the XR to the 11, might do it this weekend but if better deals are down the line I dont mind waiting.

What is going on here?
Definitely go through apple. I replaced mine at the apple store last week (out of warranty). Took 10 minutes to diagnose and they gave me two new buds and sets of tips. You keep your old case.

are there typically discounts for iPhones during black friday/holiday season, sppecifically older models? Considering upgrading the Wife from the XR to the 11, might do it this weekend but if better deals are down the line I dont mind waiting.

Check if the apple stores near you have it in stock.

Back
Top Bottom