Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
I purchased a frosted clear case for a 13 Pro but they sent me one for a 13 Pro Max instead from totalleecase. They're shipping me the correct one but also told me to just keep the 13 Pro Max case.

I don't have any use for it so if anyone wants it, PM me.

Free of charge of course.

Let me know if it's gone already, otherwise I'd take it off your hands.

Definitely go through apple. I replaced mine at the apple store last week (out of warranty). Took 10 minutes to diagnose and they gave me two new buds and sets of tips. You keep your old case.

Mind saying what we’re wrong with them and how you got to get a replacement after out of warranty?

are there typically discounts for iPhones during black friday/holiday season, sppecifically older models? Considering upgrading the Wife from the XR to the 11, might do it this weekend but if better deals are down the line I dont mind waiting.
XR trade in is $800 through carrier right now just get the 13, no?

XR trade in is $800 through carrier right now just get the 13, no?

lol man I wish, well at least not with XfinityMobile. Apple is gonna give me $200 for it so Ima just go that route and do monthly installments on my Apple Card.

Capture.JPG

Do Apple stores stock models with upgraded ram/HD or just the total base versions? I saw one with upgraded ram and/or HD, but I was just wondering if it was a customer return or something.

lol man I wish, well at least not with XfinityMobile. Apple is gonna give me $200 for it so Ima just go that route and do monthly installments on my Apple Card.

Capture.JPG

The best deal for Xfinity Mobile was during the first few weeks before/after release. I have the $300 rebate card in my wallet & I kept my 256 8 because it was worth more as a backup than what they were offering.

i do know that they have a trade-in promo starting on the 18th for up to $450 but I don’t have specifics on it.

My wife just bought an Ipad Air for use with grad school, thing is pretty damn nice. The sidecar feature is dope

she got a screen protector that makes it feel like shes taking notes on paper, im impressed and having fun drawing little pics lmao

Any recommendations for a case with a keyboard for iPad? Grabbed a 9th generation, iPad and I'm eyeing this Logitech combo case. Looks pretty durable and has a backlit keyboard, but just wanted to check if anyone has a case they are satisfied with before I made the purchase. Thanks in advance!

Capture.JPG

I have been seeing some crazy video quality from iPhones on IG. Is the 13 camera really that good ?

I have been seeing some crazy video quality from iPhones on IG. Is the 13 camera really that good ?

iPad Air here as well - got one for my mom for $399 newest one (Walmart refurb btw - pretty much brand new under Apple care - check daily and it’ll pop up for $399)

She will need a keyboard case setup. Any recs?

Any recommendations for a case with a keyboard for iPad? Grabbed a 9th generation, iPad and I'm eyeing this Logitech combo case. Looks pretty durable and has a backlit keyboard, but just wanted to check if anyone has a case they are satisfied with before I made the purchase. Thanks in advance!

Capture.JPG
My job gave me a new iPad with this set up and I like it a lot. Keyboard feels nice, backlit, and pretty good quality.

My job gave me a new iPad with this set up and I like it a lot. Keyboard feels nice, backlit, and pretty good quality.

Nice! Im more than likely gonna go with this, I cant find any other one online that looks to be as good as this one. Preciate your response/input

So when I listen to my music in my car from my iPod with a playlist from Apple Music or my own (thru usb or over Bluetooth) it’s deep bass sounds good.

but when I use my iPhone (through usb or Bluetooth) same Apple Music playlist it’s dull af

Anyone else experience this

So when I listen to my music in my car from my iPod with a playlist from Apple Music or my own (thru usb or over Bluetooth) it’s deep bass sounds good.

but when I use my iPhone (through usb or Bluetooth) same Apple Music playlist it’s dull af

Anyone else experience this

Settings -> Music, there are sound quality/EQ options. Any difference in setting between your iPod/iPhone?

Which kind?
I don’t keep up with iPad models but I know it’s the newest model as of the beginning of 2021, pro model. We had desktops and they got us all iPads to “improve productivity.” The iPad keyboard/cover is a Logi Folio Touch in the same grey color as in the pic posted above. It’s sturdy, looks clean, not overly bulky, and the keyboard feels good. The back lighting is pretty nice and not too dim. If I was on the market for one I’d definitely get one for personal use.

Back
Top Bottom