Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Went to update my iPhone 12 Pro to 15.1.1. Update stalled and put the phone into Recovery Mode. Since then, every time I attempt to restore my phone, the connection to my phone disconnects and kills the restore.

This is freaking infuriating.

Went to update my iPhone 12 Pro to 15.1.1. Update stalled and put the phone into Recovery Mode. Since then, every time I attempt to restore my phone, the connection to my phone disconnects and kills the restore.

did u back up?

if u did u should b good as far as having all ur stuff, i know this is annoying but just bring it the genius bar and they’ll swap it out

Anyone know why I’m getting this message on Apple Music anytime a new song plays? Never would get this message before. Now I literally get this on each song that plays.
20D4CA8B-0A99-45E7-A3F2-2550CE7E9167.jpeg

did u back up?

if u did u should b good as far as having all ur stuff, i know this is annoying but just bring it the genius bar and they’ll swap it out
Yeah, I backed up yesterday morning and prior to the starting the update when I was connected to iTunes. Hoping they can get it to load with no issues.

Pretty sure I finally lost my first gen air pods so I picked up some 3rd gen ones
Man these definitely don’t fit as good as my old ones :smh: Wish I just picked up those instead

Pretty sure I finally lost my first gen air pods so I picked up some 3rd gen ones
Man these definitely don’t fit as good as my old ones :smh: Wish I just picked up those instead
I actually went from first gen to the pros. The pros didn’t stay in my ear at all. I was stocked. Kept falling out. So I can exchange them for the 3rd gen. So far, so good. By OG did fit the best fit me.

This is why I've never been one to do updates. I'm always afraid something bad will happen. But in the long run I pay the price when apps etc don't work anymore.

I have the option to get the Apple Watch se or Nike se

Which one should I pick ?

I don’t like theNike holy bands can I change them ?

3RD GENS HURT MY EARS. I LITERALLY DONT USE THEM. USED THEM FOR 2DAYS, FIT SUCKS. GLAD I DIDN'T BUY THEM :lol:

OG’S HAVE THE BEST FIT FOR ME.

Wife got me Beat Fit Pros for an early Christmas gift and I'm enjoying them. Glad she got them for me, since I lost my wireless charging case to my Airpod Pros. So far, I'm enjoying the fit and sound of the Beats.

Also stayed up to set up the M1 Mac Mini only to be denied because I don't have a wired keyboard laying around to get through the set up. So that's annoying.

That sounds ridiculous and speaks to Apple's service taking a dive. I am no expert but I I think Best Buy is telling the truth. If you have Apple care Apple should fix your product point blank.

I made an appointment for a screen last year and Apple said I would have to come back another time because they wouldn't be able to fix it in time before the store closed. Dude was cool and everything but in my head I am like why allow me to schedule the appointment in the first place?
That’s a management issue. They can block off when to take appointments. Trust me, we hate when that happens too. They know it takes an hour to do the repair but have windows open right before we close?!

Also to the other guy, never call support for a physical issue with your device. They aren’t trained well and they make up shot constantly. I have to constantly tell people what we can do in store or reset expectations because Apple Phone/chat support is straight Garbo. Only talk to them if you have an iTunes or Apple ID issue.

Best Buy is also trash. They don’t want to do repairs even though they are authorized to do every repair apple can do in the store.

VERIZON service has been **** all year.
I’ve never had issues with pages taking seconds to load or videos buffering.
Today I got told by a rep that it’s going to be that way until after the 1st quarter of 2022 because of some blah blah blah. I really missed the reasoning because I was so furious.
They have been telling me all year that the issue is on my end not theirs, so…..
VERIZON SUBS just know, it’s not you.

Decided to get an iPhone after all these years

Any must have apps I should download or settings adjustments I need to make?

I crushed one airpod pro 😢
The website confused me. I see I can buy one replacement airpod for $89 but it says they can repair…. I can’t tell if I save $ by bringing in my crushed one. No proof of purchase or Apple warranty

Wife got me Beat Fit Pros for an early Christmas gift and I'm enjoying them. Glad she got them for me, since I lost my wireless charging case to my Airpod Pros. So far, I'm enjoying the fit and sound of the Beats.

Also stayed up to set up the M1 Mac Mini only to be denied because I don't have a wired keyboard laying around to get through the set up. So that's annoying.

How's the BFP compared to the APP's? Deciding between the two but sadly the BFP's aren't available here until later this year.

Thinking bout getting an ipad for the first time ever. Was thiiiiiiiis close to clicking the purchase button on a pro model last night on an impulse buy but couldn’t pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom