Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My 5 battery dies between 18-30% on the regular.... Which takes about 1/2 a day to get to that point.

Does the 6 dropping mean there will be a lot more 5's on the market? I'm still on 4s & could care less about having the newest one. Guess I'll
sell it before value completely tanks.

Does the 6 dropping mean there will be a lot more 5's on the market? I'm still on 4s & could care less about having the newest one. Guess I'll

More than likely, I know I'll be trading mine in

the 5 is an awesome phone so its def an upgrade from the 4S. you should be able to get one for cheap come end of the summer

Bestbuy was selling 16gb 5s's for a dollar last week when you traded in an older iphone.

Last edited:
Will probably still have a weak battery. I'd be happy if it was less slim if it meant a bigger battery.
actually they are using some new technology.... also suppose to implement wireless charging. and some type of sapphire glass face... that isnt suppose to crack under regular drops/falls. 

Idk about those white lines on the back of the 6 model. Anyone know if they'll have another color for launch?

Will probably still have a weak battery. I'd be happy if it was less slim if it meant a bigger battery.
actually they are using some new technology.... also suppose to implement wireless charging. and some type of sapphire glass face... that isnt suppose to crack under regular drops/falls. 

unless they make it waterproof then its worthless

the S5 does it, why cant the iphone?

Are you guys using different charging wires or the wires that come with the iphone ?

If your using after market wires battery will die faster

Are you guys using different charging wires or the wires that come with the iphone ?

If your using after market wires battery will die faster

dont matter, i use OEM the one that came with the phone and battery still dies

good thing i got a new phone from apple recently, my old battery was terrible and at times would shut off at 20%

dont matter, i use OEM the one that came with the phone and battery still dies

good thing i got a new phone from apple recently, my old battery was terrible and at times would shut off at 20%

This happened to me. I took a call for work and had 23% battery life and was like cool so took the call. just after exchanging pleasantries.....dead. Really? I will be interested to see how the 6 is.

Hmm I have someone wanting to buy my iPhone 5S 16GB for $350 is it still possible to do the old report then sell? I wouldn't mind getting a white replacement :lol:

What sports app are you guys using? I've used Sportacular (Yahoo Sports) for as long as I can remember but for the past few months it's been maddeningly slow and unresponsive. I'll click something and it won't register for like 5 seconds. Feels like I'm using an iPhone 3GS :lol:. I've used ESPN Scorecenter in the past, but does anyone have any other recommendations?

Last edited:
What sports app are you guys using? I've used Sportacular (Yahoo Sports) for as long as I can remember but for the past few months it's been maddeningly slow and unresponsive. I'll click something and it won't register for like 5 seconds. Feels like I'm using an iPhone 3GS :lol:. I've used ESPN Scorecenter in the past, but does anyone have any other recommendations?

I had the paid version of sportacular along time ago and worked great. I'm using sportscenter now and it's cool

Best sports app I've used is 365scores
Tried playing around with that but it seems like there's to much going on. Not gonna uninstall it yet though.

Score mobile
Used to use that in my Blackberry days. Downloaded it a few minutes ago and it seems really nice. Nice interface with some good features. I think this is gonna be my go-to from now on.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone :nthat:.

because to be honest and this is imo opinion, its kinda a (while i can see its purpose) is secondary to having wirelss charging and a much improved battery life. I mean tbh why would you even need a waterproof phone? Like most phones are good when wet so long as they arent submerged in water.

No knock but a grown axx person should be able to not drop a phone down the toilet, in the tub, in the sink. And no one is so important (well the average consumer) that they need to talk to someone while swimming, taking a shower/bath etc.... And ive heard the stories but it still baffles me how can someone drop a phone in a cup of water, in the sink while washing face/brushing teeth (i mean just seems to much like common sense to use a bluetooth and/or put on speakerphone) or to use a phone while taking a bath. And i sure dont get how ppl drop the phone in the toilet.

because to be honest and this is imo opinion, its kinda a (while i can see its purpose) is secondary to having wirelss charging and a much improved battery life. I mean tbh why would you even need a waterproof phone? Like most phones are good when wet so long as they arent submerged in water.

No knock but a grown axx person should be able to not drop a phone down the toilet, in the tub, in the sink. And no one is so important (well the average consumer) that they need to talk to someone while swimming, taking a shower/bath etc.... And ive heard the stories but it still baffles me how can someone drop a phone in a cup of water, in the sink while washing face/brushing teeth (i mean just seems to much like common sense to use a bluetooth and/or put on speakerphone) or to use a phone while taking a bath. And i sure dont get how ppl drop the phone in the toilet.

anything can happen, thats why. plenty of times in the summer ill wash my car or go somewhere near water and its in my pocket and my shorts get wet, etc, etc

we need it especially an iphone.

I didn't understand how someone could drop their phone in the toilet until I did it myself :lol:. Like Bert. Bert. said, anything can happen to anybody. Making a phone waterproof is about as necessary as it being able to make calls, imo.

Back
Top Bottom