• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
about to cop a gold iphone 6s plus. my 32gb 5s is full 

now the question is who i go with for a black face, d brand's matte black or whats another company that does skins?

and those who ordered from d brand how long after the order did it ship and how long did it take to arrive? thanks!

Hi.

I'm sure these questions have already been asked plenty of times, but please help if you can. I would like to hear other opinions. 
  • Should I buy an iPhone 6S Plus from a carrier (AT&T/Verizon) or from the Apple store? Any Black Friday sales that don't require 1-2 year contracts?
  • What are the pros and cons of paying in full for an iPhone?
  • What are the pros and cons of doing monthly payments?
Thanks!

Hi.

I'm sure these questions have already been asked plenty of times, but please help if you can. I would like to hear other opinions. 

• Should I buy an iPhone 6S Plus from a carrier (AT&T/Verizon) or from the Apple store? Any Black Friday sales that don't require 1-2 year contracts?

Thanks!

Not sure on Black Friday deals.
But i would buy a new phone from a carrier. Just depends how your budget is. The only con to paying full price is paying all that money. But if you do you own the phone and can do whatever you want. No contract and you can get it unlocked. The pro of installment plans is after a year you can upgrade to a new phone but you have to turn in the old phone. Where if you pay off the balance you own it and can whatever you want with it. I believe there are more promotions with getting it thru a carrier than getting it from Apple. Maybe gift cards or Plenti points for AT&T. Installment plans also make your bill higher. Whereas if you own the phone that's 20-40 less you would have to pay monthly. With AT&T you can do a 30% down payment. Which is what I did for lower monthly cost and less I would have to pay to own the phone.

Thank you.

Is Apple Care worth getting?

I think you will get mixed responses. I've heard both sides. If you go thru a carrier like AT&T you pay an additional 10/ month whereas apple care is 100-130 for two years. So you end up pay more in the end with a carrier but AT&T covers lost and stolen phones. Apple care does not. And depending on carrier there are deductibles. For Apple care you pay a lesser rate and are allowed two accidents I believe. Sorry for the long response but yea I think it is. I believe everybody should have some sort of protection on any technology device

Last edited:
I went without it with my 6s+. Phone is covered under warranty for a year by Apple for any defects, I just have to avoid accidents (easier said then done)

AppleCare is worth it

Especially if you plan on owning it more than a year, extend your warranty another year plus two accidental claims

Hi.

Thanks!

Target is offering $250 gift card for activation on an installment program. I took advantage of a similar program at Sam's Club 2 weeks ago.

Looking for a good protective case for my 6s plus something hard body like the otter box bullet proof type any deals around would be helpful inbox if so thanks in advance.

Looking for a good protective case for my 6s plus something hard body like the otter box bullet proof type any deals around would be helpful inbox if so thanks in advance.

i personally use the Apple leather case.

great grip after breaking it in and not too bulky. i've dropped my iPhone 6+ many times and it never broke. let's hope my 6S plus stays as protected.

While I do want something super thin

Honestly the apple leather case is very good, amazing grip, looks very elegant and nice. Offers good protection too. Protects the screen since it sticks out a lil but above the screen so if it falls flat the screen won't hit the ground

I'm using an apple leather case as well, love it so far. Only thing is if you drop it on asphalt it tears up the leather, but protects your phone very well

I'm using an apple leather case as well, love it so far. Only thing is if you drop it on asphalt it tears up the leather, but protects your phone very well

Yup was gonna mention that was well, I mean any case the cement is gonna scratch tear it up.

I've dropped mine a few times but the damage is fading and blending with the case overtime

Got the red leather and it's turning black at the corners after two weeks. Kinda disappointing but what can you do, I only paid 15 for it. I'd definitely pick up the black or brown next.

Back
Top Bottom