Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

I’m personally enjoying The Mosquito Quest a lot.

They’ve extended the free trial twice since I signed up for it back in November 2019 and the only show I’ve watched on there is Mythic Quest.
I didn’t even know it was back or that they released a few special eps during the quarantine.

I don’t see much talk about any of their original programming outside of Ted Lasso.

So you went ahead and did it huh? I ain't eem mad :lol:

Is Mythic Quest any good? I saw a commercial for Season 2 today and it looked promising. Any compariosns

So you went ahead and did it huh? I ain't eem mad :lol:

Is Mythic Quest any good? I saw a commercial for Season 2 today and it looked promising. Any compariosns
Its really good

I'd say its similar to Silicon Valley but specifically about making video games.

Mythic Quest cool so far, something bout the main shorty makes me wanna smash even tho she all nerdy and weird :lol: :evil:

I started Ted Lasso only because of Jason Sudekis' role in SNL What up wit Dat skit where he dances.

Less than 10 minutes in he's dancing lmaoooo.
the-lasso-way-ted-lasso-s1e1

Mythic Quest cool so far, something bout the main shorty makes me wanna smash even tho she all nerdy and weird :lol: :evil:
:lol: Same, she so cute and weird with her mouth movements and got a little more lower half meatage than you expect.

I like Mythic Quest though, to me had a couple of the best episodes of TV i've seen this year with Dark Quiet Death and the Quarantine episode. I never liked any of the zoom themed shows but that had me in the feels.

Ted Lasso is pretty great too. Apple 2 for 2 with what i've seen so far.

Season 1 of Ted Lasso was sooo good.

Started Season 2 yesterday and I'm looking forward to this season.

The Psychiatrist is such a good character added to SE02 of Ted Lasso. Also liked the plot twist at the end of the episode as well.

i don't think they know what to do with Nate the Great's character.... am I the only one?

Just gotta say that last episode of Ted Lasso is A1 television, they really snuck in a beautifully crafted relationship between Jamie and Roy of all peoples, that scene nearly had me in tears....whole episode was a full of heart and emotion which pretty much describes the entire series, bravo to Sudekis.

i don't think they know what to do with Nate the Great's character.... am I the only one?

Yeah I’m lukewarm with him....something always seems off about his character and I’m not too crazy about the dark set up of Coach Beard on this last episode either....they better not go dark on us and turn this into a greys anatomy or GOT killing people off

Just gotta say that last episode of Ted Lasso is A1 television, they really snuck in a beautifully crafted relationship between Jamie and Roy of all peoples, that scene nearly had me in tears....whole episode was a full of heart and emotion which pretty much describes the entire series, bravo to Sudekis.
Yeah that who scene with Jamie, his pops, locker room being quiet, and then Roy of all folks embracing was crazy. Happy to see my boy Sam winning too. Series is genuinely fresh feel-good content without appearing delusional, really well done.

Roy’s character is so dope because from the jump
How he used to step up for Nate, you knew he had a HUGE heart....this episode tho, he outdid himself understanding what his mate needed in that moment, regardless of their history

Roy’s character is so dope because from the jump
How he used to step up for Nate, you knew he had a HUGE heart....this episode tho, he outdid himself understanding what his mate needed in that moment, regardless of their history

yeah... when I saw him hug Jamie i literally said out loud to my wife 'Roy F*ckin Kent!!!'

Back
Top Bottom