Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

Definitely enjoying Monarch. Looking forward to starting up Slow Horses.

Apple doing things the HBO way and I dig it. Even the not so great ones have a minimum quality to them. If they ever decide to back out of streaming, Netflix should run toward them with bags of money.

I see Paramount beat them to it

Last edited:

If you've not watched this show and enjoy sci-fi it's one of the best shows as of late season 2 was so good. It's like a mix of the expanse and game of thrones o only say game of thrones because of the treachery and secret agendas and I still can't tell where certain characters allegiances lie, mixed with a little Battlestar Galactica. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it. Glad to hear another season is coming it really hit it's stride in season 2. Season 1 started a little slow, but it paid off building the story for season 2. I expect season 3 to be even better. Can't wait!

Finished Hijack, it was just ok…The further the story went along the more stupid it got and damn near everybody on the show was idiots except Idris, it was funny :lol:

It completely fell a part for me when
the Hijackers had NO IDEA that they'd have to check in w ground support every time they crossed over a different country. They tried really hard to ratchet up the tension on that fact alone and it failed.

For All Mankind is amazing. Thought it would be about science fiction and exploring, but it’s really a character driven show. It’s excellent.

These ladies are FIIIONE in their own way😍
IMG_2817.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2819.jpeg

…and that Godzilla show is solid I guess.🤷‍♂️

got a free 3 month subscription to apple tv and been watching slow horses.
into my 5th episode, but i really like it so far. very well done

gary oldman is one of the goats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom