Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Is this gonna have a Micro SIM too?
Highly doubtful, pretty much a no actually. Apple has never allowed expandable memory on any of their idevices.
I meant, "Is this gonna have a micro SIM like the 4 and 4s did?"(micro SIM card, not a micro SD card) 

From the 3GS to 4 they went from regular SIM to one half the size.

I'm an AT&T user, and I had a 4 but had to downgrade back to the 3GS cuz of a hardware issue related to the SIM.

Highly doubtful, pretty much a no actually. Apple has never allowed expandable memory on any of their idevices.
I meant, "Is this gonna have a micro SIM like the 4 and 4s did?"(micro SIM card, not a micro SD card) 

I'm an AT&T user, and I had a 4 but had to downgrade back to the 3GS cuz of a hardware issue related to the SIM.
Nano-SIM

indifferent.gif

Welps, no iphone 5 for me.  AT&T wouldn't give me a micro SIM because I didn't buy my 4 from them or Apple

Whoops, read that wrong. My bad.

Not excited about the 5. Bigger screen....faster processor...thats about it right?

iOS6 is going to be what makes or breaks it for me. I am looking into switching to a Windows 8 phone if this software isn't everything i want. Currently have a Jailbroken iphone 4S and its cool no real issues.

Currently using an unlocked Galaxy Nexus, which I love. The **** I don't like is the crappy camera, so as odd as it sounds, I may switch to facilitate better random, spur of the moment picture taking. I never thought the camera on a phone would matter until I had a kid. It sucks finding out that the pics you took that you thought were good ended up blurry and unusable. I guess I could carry the dslr wherever I go, but that's just not convenient.

yea I had the GS3 for 4 days, the camera as HORRIBLE , that and a few other things made me return it. It was fast but the screen distorted so much stuff with the colors.

Word.  The GNex can take pics instantly with no lag, but they usually end looking meh.  I'd say that 1 out of every 4 or 5 end up being good quality, which makes me jelly of my wife's 4S.   

All you have to do is adjust da green squares to focus da pic, or let da automatic focus do it work...sounds

Like ya gotta learn how to use da cameras..

Looks like the 5 will have a much larger screen. Pretty much the only thing I've been asking for with the iPhone. Will upgrade when the refurbished joints start to pop up.

I'm in need of a new phone since the home button on my 4 has been working off and on. I wish the screen on the 5 was a bit wider, as opposed to longer though. Still can't wait 8)

Currently using an unlocked Galaxy Nexus, which I love. The **** I don't like is the crappy camera, so as odd as it sounds, I may switch to facilitate better random, spur of the moment picture taking. I never thought the camera on a phone would matter until I had a kid. It sucks finding out that the pics you took that you thought were good ended up blurry and unusable. I guess I could carry the dslr wherever I go, but that's just not convenient.

yea I had the GS3 for 4 days, the camera as HORRIBLE , that and a few other things made me return it. It was fast but the screen distorted so much stuff with the colors.

Word.  The GNex can take pics instantly with no lag, but they usually end looking meh.  I'd say that 1 out of every 4 or 5 end up being good quality, which makes me jelly of my wife's 4S.   

All you have to do is adjust da green squares to focus da pic, or let da automatic focus do it work...sounds

Like ya gotta learn how to use da cameras..

Thanks ninja....but I know how to use the camera. If you really want to compare the GNex camera to that of the 4S, be my guest. But it really isn't even a debate which one takes better pics. Read the reviews and the camera is always one of the main knocks against the GNex.

It has nothing to do with user error.

This is probably going to be the first iPhone pre-order I sit out... Been an iPhone user since the 1st iPhone came out and iOS is just getting bland... rows and rows of box shaped icons.. Now on this new iPhone they made it about an inch longer but not any wider..  we shall see. 

the new iPhone should be 4G. Most Android phones are already running 4G LTE and that puts the current iPhone in automatic 2nd place which are still running 3G. You can't even compare iOS and Android unless you're talking same network speeds first.
Screen size should be bigger also / more in line with current Android phones.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
a lil 4" screen isnt in line with current Androids. :lol:
Prepaid Androids are 4 inches now :lol:

if it were 4.5 inches, then ok cool, thats some competition. I love the new look of em, but that's the only upgrade besides specs and a .5 inch screen added.

shattered my 4s screen last month so i'm thinking about upgrading to the 5. need to see the final product though.

I'm not a expert on phones.

But since Sprint is still running on 3G in most places, the Sprint iPhone5 is still going to be on creep mode till whenever Sprint finishes upgrading the network, right?

Am I the only one that thinks the huge screened Android phones are just too much? The iPhone screen size is perfect, I dont think they need to really make it larger, even though they probably did.

Back
Top Bottom