- Appreciation - Jeff Van Gundy Mark Jackson Breen

Those 3 guys have been some of the best commentators this playoffs. JVG is very funny and tells the truth. You can tell he's not one sided and tells it howit is. Same with Mark Jackson. Breen is sometimes annoying.

The 3 are well appreciated IMO, they all balance each other out well. But JVG breakdown of offenses/defenses is top notch IMO.

JVG, because he keeps it real and he shows the rocket's love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

jvg needs to get some god damn sleep. dude has garbage bags under his eyes.
laugh.gif
That's what happens when you dedicate time to yourwork.
pimp.gif

JVG is a G, dude is always upbeat and sometimes corny to the point where you can't help but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

jvg needs to get some god damn sleep. dude has garbage bags under his eyes.
laugh.gif
That's what happens when you dedicate time to your work.
pimp.gif

JVG is a G, dude is always upbeat and sometimes corny to the point where you can't help but
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i love how he would be in those NBA commercials in the RV with the players, and theyd clown on him...dude is pretty tight

mark said some dumb %!% things last night but one stood out...
- he said Derek Fisher can/should step in for a dagger jumpshot in the 4th...........
indifferent.gif
he's more likely to hit the side of the damn backboard than therim.

Overall......... appreciated
JVG
smokin.gif
He's Hubie Brown without all the self-answering questions and with personality

Doug Collins fell off. He used to be good.

Now he's just waiting for a chance to throw out MJs name and he has this creepy giggle everytime Lebron makes a shot.

all three are appreciated...van gundy can be a bit annoying cause i know hes not much of a Laker/phil jackson fan
laugh.gif
but mark jackson lovefest of kobe evens it out
laugh.gif
...i dont know about you guys but mike breens BANG! is pretty dope...as a sportsbroadcaster you gotta have some type of word or cliche to define you who are ala marv alberts "YES and it counts!"...chris bermans "he can goall the way" or the great chick hearns "popcorn machine..jello is jiggling and his slaaaam dunk"
pimp.gif
or kevin harlans "buckle up for (insert name)...but not doug collins"i used to coach michael"
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom