Appreciation Post -- Tommie's BDAY Roast...

Dawg,

I rarely go back and read ENTIRE threads once they leave the first page of our forum.

But I STILL find myself, atleast 2 times a week, going to the previous pages, finding that ROAST thread on "MyTSharp" bka Tommie, and reading that joint from beginning to end.

There are moments like that... you know it will never be fully captured again...

Classic material people. Classic.

To all that contributed, thanks for continuing to make my days go better with the click of a mouse on the internet.

To "AllanHouston20," "Method Man," and (then Mod) "Rockdeep," thanks for letting the post ride out...

To the person who created it, "Destination Kicks :smokin
smokin.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Damn, gotta slip the 12 in there. But geez it's been three years? Damn, that means I joined at 13, what the feck was I doing? Oh well, it's been a good time, and I hope it continues to be good times.

I'm NT's Lebron, the message board man child son.

As soon as Tommie IM'ed me like a month in advance, saying, "yo my bday's in a month, STAY BLACK!" I knew what I had to do.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

*insert applauding .gif*
*cues we are the champions*

Quote:
Damn, gotta slip the 12 in there. But geez it's been three years? Damn, that means I joined at 13, what the feck was I doing? Oh well, it's been a good time, and I hope it continues to be good times.

I'm NT's Lebron, the message board man child son.

As soon as Tommie IM'ed me like a month in advance, saying, "yo my bday's in a month, STAY BLACK!" I knew what I had to do
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWORLEANS​
I'm a Hornets and Saints fan,yea we losing but I can make it through a storm

So Glenn is 16...man, I thought the bamma was like in his twenties but just a little autistic bka "special".

Oh well, you learn somehting each day.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

^
Classic.

Just classic.

lol.

'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Quote:
*cues we are the champions*

Quote:
So Glenn is 16...man, I thought the bamma was like in his twenties but just a little autistic bka "special".
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

No plaques.... Just keep getting roasted. You ole big forehead bamma :lol:
laugh.gif
Another one bites the dust!

DK still right up at the Child Labor Laws.... with his Drop Step Low Post Up and Under moves..

Email me son son... got something for ya..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
DK still right up at the Child Labor Laws.... with his Drop Step Low Post Up and Under moves..

Hahaha, you already know, I got the knees of a 40 year old though, I've had broken pieces of my knee loose in there since I was like 14, never wanted to do anyrthing about it. When I move my knee you can hear it.

Quote:
Email me son son... got something for ya..

^
Truski.

I think I got it on CPU at home...

the good ol days lmao.. but we all got picks like that...

will still has the pick of me licking a shoe :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM NOBEEF

Back
Top Bottom