Approaching famous people on the street?

Ive seen plenty of celebs in nyc. too many to count or recall.

most notable experience was driving Donnell "ashy larry" Rawlings to the idlewild premiere in nyc. dude was hilarious and had me laughing the whole way to the premiere. smoked a blunt in the car and offered me some but i was shook and declined. lame i am.

Ive seen plenty of celebs in nyc. too many to count or recall.

most notable experience was driving Donnell "ashy larry" Rawlings to the idlewild premiere in nyc. dude was hilarious and had me laughing the whole way to the premiere. smoked a blunt in the car and offered me some but i was shook and declined. lame i am.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Treat them like normal people and casually asks for one, don't look thirsty

ran into yelawolf in 5 points just yesterday, dude was mad chill. 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Treat them like normal people and casually asks for one, don't look thirsty

ran into yelawolf in 5 points just yesterday, dude was mad chill. 

This year I was at St. Louis Airport and see this 6' 10 white dude sitting in the terminal. I'm like that's gotta be a basketball player.
But I couldn't recognize him, I knew he played for the knicks but I kept on seeing Gallinari in my head. when we landed in LA at the baggage claim, he asked me ey where's the baggage at? and i'm like $%#% I don't know and brushed him off lol
I realized it was David Lee the next day. Who would have thought that NBA players fly southwest.

My sickest experience ever was when I was 14 and I was at FAO shwartz in vegas during all star weekend. I met Julius Erving. He did a card trick for me and an employee. I shook his hand and said you're julius erving. Old school meets new school.

I don't even know what I'd do if I saw Emma Watson.

This year I was at St. Louis Airport and see this 6' 10 white dude sitting in the terminal. I'm like that's gotta be a basketball player.
But I couldn't recognize him, I knew he played for the knicks but I kept on seeing Gallinari in my head. when we landed in LA at the baggage claim, he asked me ey where's the baggage at? and i'm like $%#% I don't know and brushed him off lol
I realized it was David Lee the next day. Who would have thought that NBA players fly southwest.

My sickest experience ever was when I was 14 and I was at FAO shwartz in vegas during all star weekend. I met Julius Erving. He did a card trick for me and an employee. I shook his hand and said you're julius erving. Old school meets new school.

I don't even know what I'd do if I saw Emma Watson.

Don't call me homophobic because you all love to throw that word around. But as a grown man, you all don't feel a certain type of way about asking another grown man to take a picture with you? Please don't equate this to me being insecure with myself.

Don't call me homophobic because you all love to throw that word around. But as a grown man, you all don't feel a certain type of way about asking another grown man to take a picture with you? Please don't equate this to me being insecure with myself.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Saw Demar Derozan in SF DT with his entourage. He was rolling like 5-6 deep and was his crew was quite intimidating so I just kept it moving but he was extremely noticeable. Him being 6'8 or 9 just strolling in downtown
laugh.gif
crazy story about Demar...my boy and I went to the local rec center we ball at...went to the indoor court and it was packed...full of students and we started talking to one of the coaches, he was like oh that guy is going to USC...we were like OK then looked his name up, turned out to be Demar....it's all history now

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Saw Demar Derozan in SF DT with his entourage. He was rolling like 5-6 deep and was his crew was quite intimidating so I just kept it moving but he was extremely noticeable. Him being 6'8 or 9 just strolling in downtown
laugh.gif
crazy story about Demar...my boy and I went to the local rec center we ball at...went to the indoor court and it was packed...full of students and we started talking to one of the coaches, he was like oh that guy is going to USC...we were like OK then looked his name up, turned out to be Demar....it's all history now

I saw Pharell one time cruising in his ferrari enzo,he showed mad love
pimp.gif

here's the pic
Spoiler [+]
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

I saw Pharell one time cruising in his ferrari enzo,he showed mad love
pimp.gif

here's the pic
Spoiler [+]
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

laugh.gif
@ this thread

i miss the golden age of NT when Kerry would come thru with the official celeb meet/greet threads
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread

i miss the golden age of NT when Kerry would come thru with the official celeb meet/greet threads
pimp.gif

a few diff ones..

Said whats up to Bron in club Paris in Orlando back in 06.. dude was just posted up wit a fitted sippin on a long island.. he ended up not playin the next nite because he was "sick".. smh..

Met Trina back in high school at a mall in fl bout an hr from orlando.. she was just walkin in wit a body guard ..told her i was a fan.. mass was phat as heeyuull...

Actually went to high school with former HR champ Prince Fielder.. dude was mad cool in hs.... had a mansion around my way .. my boy dated his cousin.. actually a few of my boys did LOL he was a cool dude though used to hit HRs over the hs field fence onto the roof of the Texaco across the street..

coolest one of all though was all time X Games Medal recorder holder and bmx guy Dave Mirra.. came to my parents crib when i was like 13.. played pool and he signed some shoes for my lil bro.. dude had blue hair at the time.. his pops was cool with my pops best friend at the time and they all from Syracuse area..

a few more too..

a few diff ones..

Said whats up to Bron in club Paris in Orlando back in 06.. dude was just posted up wit a fitted sippin on a long island.. he ended up not playin the next nite because he was "sick".. smh..

Met Trina back in high school at a mall in fl bout an hr from orlando.. she was just walkin in wit a body guard ..told her i was a fan.. mass was phat as heeyuull...

Actually went to high school with former HR champ Prince Fielder.. dude was mad cool in hs.... had a mansion around my way .. my boy dated his cousin.. actually a few of my boys did LOL he was a cool dude though used to hit HRs over the hs field fence onto the roof of the Texaco across the street..

coolest one of all though was all time X Games Medal recorder holder and bmx guy Dave Mirra.. came to my parents crib when i was like 13.. played pool and he signed some shoes for my lil bro.. dude had blue hair at the time.. his pops was cool with my pops best friend at the time and they all from Syracuse area..

a few more too..

Their just regular people tho
eyes.gif

Where I work at these people always come in to eat no biggie their just a regular customer

Simion rice
derek jeter
dude from the oxy clean commercials that worked with billy may
David Price
even got polly shore a couple times (dude provided lolz cool guy)

Their just regular people tho
eyes.gif

Where I work at these people always come in to eat no biggie their just a regular customer

Simion rice
derek jeter
dude from the oxy clean commercials that worked with billy may
David Price
even got polly shore a couple times (dude provided lolz cool guy)

before game 5 of cavs vs magic series in 09 met all the orlando players

told jj redick he couldnt shoot everyone started laughing, dwight howard cool he signed my cousins' sandals and my boy ice creams lol, pietrus is a herb

before game 5 of cavs vs magic series in 09 met all the orlando players

told jj redick he couldnt shoot everyone started laughing, dwight howard cool he signed my cousins' sandals and my boy ice creams lol, pietrus is a herb

most random one I had was in HS....me and my boys were eating in the cafeteria, and outta nowhere Garner from Baywatch sits down at the table next to us and starts eating...
laugh.gif
So $@+!*#+ random.

most random one I had was in HS....me and my boys were eating in the cafeteria, and outta nowhere Garner from Baywatch sits down at the table next to us and starts eating...
laugh.gif
So $@+!*#+ random.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I saw fabolous roll up to the Adidas Originals store back in the day when he was on top. It was crazy awkward because me and him walked to the entrance at the same and it was like a standoff.

Then we were gesturing to each other for the other to go in...then fab said in an extra feminine voice "after you my dude"

I never had that much respect for him but this altercation made sure that I never would.

You lost respect for him because he was being polite?

his voice probably gave him a a semi boner

Back
Top Bottom