Approaching famous people on the street?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

i'm gonna lick Mila Kunis nose when i see her 

Ima whip it out if I ever see her.
Nah, i just wanna stop her in her tracks &  lick it just like this
sexynoselick-o.gif

devil.gif

I turned a corner at the mall and ran into (literally) Terry Crews. S%$& was scary hahahah he's huge. But he looked down and said my bad and we just kept walking.

Saw Martin Lawrence and had to say whattup, he smiled and told me to keep doin what I'm doin.

Most recently saw Rafael Furcal at Sport Chalet. I didn't care enough to say hi to him but I went outside to see what car he drives... hahahaa

I turned a corner at the mall and ran into (literally) Terry Crews. S%$& was scary hahahah he's huge. But he looked down and said my bad and we just kept walking.

Saw Martin Lawrence and had to say whattup, he smiled and told me to keep doin what I'm doin.

Most recently saw Rafael Furcal at Sport Chalet. I didn't care enough to say hi to him but I went outside to see what car he drives... hahahaa

I saw Joakim Noah friday night @ La Esquina. Amongst ourselves we were like "oh thats what's his name" & that's about it. Living in NY it's common to run into a "celebrity". all i'll do is a what's good or a head nod and keep it moving

I saw Joakim Noah friday night @ La Esquina. Amongst ourselves we were like "oh thats what's his name" & that's about it. Living in NY it's common to run into a "celebrity". all i'll do is a what's good or a head nod and keep it moving

Played ball with Channing Tatum about a month ago. Dude was mad hype the whole game on some "LETS GO BABY! YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOO" type steez the whole game trying to play some jailhouse D in a pickup game. Guy was coked up, roided up or both.

Played ball with Channing Tatum about a month ago. Dude was mad hype the whole game on some "LETS GO BABY! YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOO" type steez the whole game trying to play some jailhouse D in a pickup game. Guy was coked up, roided up or both.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i met Cam'ron at Houlihan's. no big deal, gave him dap and proceeded drinking my drinks. the white chicks was flockin to him tho, including some chicks i knew 
laugh.gif
the houligan in houlihans maneuverin is nothin new to cam

i saw britney spears last week.  i was just like "oh look it's her" didn't care.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i met Cam'ron at Houlihan's. no big deal, gave him dap and proceeded drinking my drinks. the white chicks was flockin to him tho, including some chicks i knew 
laugh.gif
the houligan in houlihans maneuverin is nothin new to cam

i saw britney spears last week.  i was just like "oh look it's her" didn't care.

I chuck the deuce when I see some one famous. No need to bother them unless that autograph or picture is going to mean something to you later on in life.

I chuck the deuce when I see some one famous. No need to bother them unless that autograph or picture is going to mean something to you later on in life.

Yeah living in NYC, you see people all the time. One job I had, I saw athletes often. Funny thing is, when you see them, it's like "nah, that's not them". It's just strange sometimes to see them in person when you are used to seeing them on tv or something. I once shared an elevator with Bernie Williams, we talked for a bit. Dude is real cool.

Yeah living in NYC, you see people all the time. One job I had, I saw athletes often. Funny thing is, when you see them, it's like "nah, that's not them". It's just strange sometimes to see them in person when you are used to seeing them on tv or something. I once shared an elevator with Bernie Williams, we talked for a bit. Dude is real cool.

sexynoselick-o.gif

devil.gif

Yeah that's cute.But seriously I don't even know what id do if I ever seen her.

sexynoselick-o.gif

devil.gif

Yeah that's cute.But seriously I don't even know what id do if I ever seen her.

franalations sat next to me when i was in line for the zoom kobe 4 mlks.

met wee man at my record shop

i met madlib after his show. cool dude.

i saw chris brown around the time he was being "black balled" lol. that dude thought everybdoy was looking at him like "oh snap is that chris brown?" felt like smaking that idiot.

ive seen game twice in person. one at melrose and the other at the fox hills mall. homeboy thinks hes gods gift. i wanted to smack him too but i know he will just beat my %@#.

franalations sat next to me when i was in line for the zoom kobe 4 mlks.

met wee man at my record shop

i met madlib after his show. cool dude.

i saw chris brown around the time he was being "black balled" lol. that dude thought everybdoy was looking at him like "oh snap is that chris brown?" felt like smaking that idiot.

ive seen game twice in person. one at melrose and the other at the fox hills mall. homeboy thinks hes gods gift. i wanted to smack him too but i know he will just beat my %@#.

Met Christina milian back when she was still poppin.

I was gonna take a picture with her but I was frozen and I couldnt move. She called me cute and kept on rollin
embarassed.gif

I was like 12 tho

Met Christina milian back when she was still poppin.

I was gonna take a picture with her but I was frozen and I couldnt move. She called me cute and kept on rollin
embarassed.gif

I was like 12 tho

Was on the set of Drumline with J. Anthony Brown (mom's bf, at the time); in 2002.

My brother & I were chillin' in the lobby & Nick Cannon + Jason Weaver (Smart Guy) walked in.

Me & my bro started talking to him about All That & Smart Guy, just making regular conversation.

He invited us to their room & we ended up playing PS2 & eating chicken wings. Ha.

Him & Jason Weaver are cool as hell, real humble, even though they're celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom