April Fools day

im gonna find a girl and have sex with her in the dark. Raw. Then let her know i have an STD, punch her in the stomach and throw her out my house head first

bring some real bacon to school and have dog bacon around it so when they start beggin to have some at school they eat that crap hehehehehe

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Nothing. What are you in high school?
054262f47b9b63242fef02b2c3308ffa8fc2c16d.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by JUS3

I put up on my FB that I was gonna be a dad... %##! turned out to be funny at first, but then the family out and started to call everybody... it spread like wildfire
smh.gif

I thought of doing this since one of my friends is preggo and that we would put that we're in a relationship and comment each others statuses etc......but she's due on the 1st so idk
i feel you

a couple days before christmas i said "at planned parenthood...santa came a little early for me this year
ohwell.gif
"
spread with  a quickness
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I put up on my FB that I was gonna be a dad... %##! turned out to be funny at first, but then the family out and started to call everybody... it spread like wildfire
smh.gif

I thought of doing this since one of my friends is preggo and that we would put that we're in a relationship and comment each others statuses etc......but she's due on the 1st so idk
i feel you

a couple days before christmas i said "at planned parenthood...santa came a little early for me this year
ohwell.gif
"
spread with  a quickness
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

let a girl sign in to your phone then hope she forgets to sign out then make her status as "____ is about to be a mommy"
I did that to my sister, except I already knew her password.
laugh.gif
@ all the comments.

I need something new though...

SMH..... like four years ago my family decided to move from Anaheim to Santa Clarita Valley. The day i was suppose to move was coincidently on April Fools. So i told all the homies that i was moving. They were just
laugh.gif
, because since i was always messing around they thought that i was just trying to pull their leg.

There comes that day and im texting everyone in the morning that lets get together so we can say bye and ishh. NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!! IM like
mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

frown.gif

so im out here unpacking and these guys text me 'hey lets go play ball"

im like
mad.gif
"you idiots i told you i moved!!"

there like "serioisly??"..... they go check my pad and like damn bruh.... our bad.

word spreads out at school and my comments page starts blowing up on myspace.

i eventually got a good bye....

i'll probably pull some stupid pranks on people during school

Any suggestions?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

(1) get some double sided tape and put it on the bottom of a soda bottle...

(2) put the bottle on the roof of your car

(3) pull of and watch people point and try to wave u down!!!!
roll.gif
  I

always wanted to try this!!...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

let a girl sign in to your phone then hope she forgets to sign out then make her status as "____ is about to be a mommy"
EPIC THREAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
One of the best posts of '09.
pimp.gif
One of the best threads I've seen on Niketalk
roll.gif

1)RUNNING LATE -- While victims are asleep, reset all clocks ahead two hours. When they wake, they will panic and think they slept late and are late for school or work

2)MINTY OREOS -- Scrape the cream out of Oreos and fill them with white toothpaste. Then pack them in lunches, serve them to kids for an after-school treat or to the family as an evening snack

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Keep it up, though. It's only a couple of days until....

Back
Top Bottom