April Fools day

theres people here who are already thinkin about what bs thread to make up for this day

hmmm, i think i should have someone tell my ex that i died, that'll show that %@%$+
devil.gif

It's dumb as hell but still funny to do. If you're hooping, ask a dude if he wants to run with you and when he starts to walk on the court be like, "nah I'm just playing bruh, April Fool's, we already got 5."

My boss is a jerk who is terrified of tampons...so we are going to put a some (clean/unopened) ones on all the door handles of his lexus...maybe we will throw some ketchup on them as well. and ill probably call my grandma and tell her im pregnant (she has a big mouth so i can get the whole family in one shot)
pimp.gif

*Smh*
Being born on this day=a victim of every stupid AF joke known to man!

I put up on my FB that I was gonna be a dad... %##! turned out to be funny at first, but then the family out and started to call everybody... it spread like wildfire
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

I put up on my FB that I was gonna be a dad... %##! turned out to be funny at first, but then the family out and started to call everybody... it spread like wildfire
smh.gif

eyes.gif
damn.. u better get someone pregnant now so u dont end up looking stupid. you know what i mean?

Im so ready for this day.... I plan on getting ALOT of people

I was thinking of telling the girl Im dating that I got my ex pregnant LOL

Dont know what I wanna do to my mom and dad, I actually thought about doing some exaggerated ##%$

Fake blood and all that

photo someones car then put up ads in kijiji (like craigslist), posters around downtown/school for a really low price

not gonna do it myself but someone at work did last year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*Smh*
Being born on this day=a victim of every stupid AF joke known to man!
yup.

"hey son, what color do you prefer on a car?

Nahh, I'm just kidding, you can have the old Camry though."

Originally Posted by JUS3

smh.gif

I thought of doing this since one of my friends is preggo and that we would put that we're in a relationship and comment each others statuses etc......but she's due on the 1st so idk

let a girl sign in to your phone then hope she forgets to sign out then make her status as "____ is about to be a mommy"

Back
Top Bottom