April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Going on for years actually.

I do suffer from allergies and congestion.

I wake up with them sometimes.

Can't even smell anything or it gets worse.

Sometimes the pain is on one side.

Feels like my head is pulsating from the headaches sometimes.

I’ve struggled with migraines since I was a child. (I’m fighting one now actually) My mother and her mother both dealt with them along with hypertension which I have as well. Do you have any family history? Check your blood pressure regularly? You should definitely see a doctor just to be on the safe side

I’ve struggled with migraines since I was a child. (I’m fighting one now actually) My mother and her mother both dealt with them along with hypertension which I have as well. Do you have any family history? Check your blood pressure regularly? You should definitely see a doctor just to be on the safe side

Nah, family doesn't suffer from it. I will make an appointment to go see the doctor ASAP.

I try not to take aspirin most of the time because I know the damage it can do to my liver. Sometimes I have to carry some with me.

Nah, family doesn't suffer from it. I will make an appointment to go see the doctor ASAP.

I try not to take aspirin most of the time because I know the damage it can do to my liver. Sometimes I have to carry some with me.

It's acetaminophen (Tylenol) that has the reputation for liver damage but good luck with either of those helping with
a headache resembling anything like a migraine. Aspirin may help with heart issues.

You've been having them for years so what has made you so concerned now that would prompt an asap doctor's appointment?

Obviously early but the weather for sundaS is 62 degrees, mostly sunny.

Wrestlers will be good, though.

Ring designer has a special heated ring ready for WM.

It's acetaminophen (Tylenol) that has the reputation for liver damage but good luck with either of those helping with
a headache resembling anything like a migraine. Aspirin may help with heart issues.

You've been having them for years so what has made you so concerned now that would prompt an asap doctor's appointment?

They're getting worse. To the point where I just snap at people for no reason.

They're getting worse. To the point where I just snap at people for no reason.

Then they aren't that bad or you wouldn't have the strength or concern to be snapping at anyone.
Good luck.
Headaches can be something of a wild goose chase.
Drinking more water usually doesn't hurt.

Going on for years actually.

I do suffer from allergies and congestion.

I wake up with them sometimes.

Can't even smell anything or it gets worse.

Sometimes the pain is on one side.

Feels like my head is pulsating from the headaches sometimes.

I suffer from migraines, and when I went to the doctor about them, mine turned out to be allergy related, specifically anytime the weather is turning warm or if we have unseasonably warm weather. They told me to take Flonase, that works for me. In the event I do end up getting one, inhaling peppermint oil helps get rid of it pretty quick, especially compared to any headache medicine. Just make sure you get it checked out though.

Those announcers :lol:
xgz9nkR.gif

Back
Top Bottom