December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The show starts off with Big Show/Kane vs. Carlito/Chris Masters :rofl:
chrismasters chrismasters

giphy.gif

When I got the alert about Reigns being out of Mania, I thought it was because he tested positive for coronavirus.

Glad that isn't the case.

I understand why he dropped out though.

Sad about this is that Oldberg is likely not dropping the belt at Mania anymore.

Feel bad for the poor soul that has to get put in a match with Goldberg with very little practice.

I doubt they need much practice. I’m sure they can deal with a 30 second match. Jack hammer and spear. If they’re not trained for that then they shouldn’t be in wrestling.

It's still a shock when I see his name pop up and I remember it actually IS him haha.

Side note, a buddy of mine telling me he's hearing KO is out for Mania as well.
I definitely believe it's him.. He's always on the Lakers tv show saying great things about Kobe..

I'm having conversations with friends.. that this Roman Reigns news is huge and how it can be a domino effect on wrestlemania actually being cancelled if not already recorded.. and superstars not showing up to wrestle..

Scenario: Imaged if Lebron doesn't want to come back to the nba whenever it's okay for them to play basketball again. I cant imagine the backlash the nba would have and how other stars would react..

It's still a shock when I see his name pop up and I remember it actually IS him haha.

KO being out would be even more wild. His long term babyface booking has been good and he was gonna have a Mania match with THE top guy.

Hope he's ok.

Which one of you scared him off NTWT?
Didn't know you were such a ** **** mark
giphy.gif
Dude was strapped on Vince's Rocket to the moon 10 years ago and now is at a place lower than TNA.
Ha! This is awesome. Welcome, man. Hopefully the regulars go easy on you, but it's a tough crowd.
Well if it's gonna be a bunch of trolling I'm out.But I'd love to talks Kicks and some rasslin with you guys!

Which one of you scared him off NTWT?
I definitely believe it's him.. He's always on the Lakers tv show saying great things about Kobe..

I'm having conversations with friends.. that this Roman Reigns news is huge and how it can be a domino effect on wrestlemania actually being cancelled if not already recorded.. and superstars not showing up to wrestle..

Scenario: Imaged if Lebron doesn't want to come back to the nba whenever it's okay for them to play basketball again. I cant imagine the backlash the nba would have and how other stars would react..

Don't look at me, Dangerous lol. I've barely spoken to him.

6 Rings, it's definitely him. He's verified it several different times. He popped in here for a hot minute a few years ago and answered some questions.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
jshortt jshortt

I found the post that did it.

chrismasters chrismasters

Wrestling doesn't matter.

I respect you for going after the big bad wolf and bringing light to the concussion issues in pro sports

Your interview on Bill Simmons podcast like 7 years ago was easily one of his better interviews while he was in the ESPN Family.

Folks owe you a lot of credit fkr bringing awareness to the concussion issues.

Good stuff dude.

So in terms of THAT, what are you currently doing in that world?

Man that would suck.

#MyCheerio vs. Cult Leader Rollins has been building for months.

Looking forward to that match.

Back
Top Bottom