January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA367FCD-53E7-4A09-AE7D-93ACB665DC08.jpeg

aa367fcd-53e7-4a09-ae7d-93acb665dc08-jpeg.2321040

ee1a92d0-8e1a-4b60-9509-c32e8cd2cd7b-jpeg.2312050

:lol: jokes aside. I don't really have as much interest in MITB this year without Takeover being on the same weekend. Makes it feels less important in a way

Weird scheduling this year. MITB right after Wrestlemania. And then you have Takeover and Backlash on different weekends in June

Kushida probably just thinking this run is an extended Florida vacation. He’s a 36 year old cruiser who doesn’t speak english... he knows what time it is.

:lol: True

Happy for Shane tho. They gotta let him and Riddle steal the show one time

That first Takeover entrance :pimp:

AnIXSJM.gif

But with the Great Value Chaka Khan theme CFO$ prolly conjuring up for him :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

:lol: True

Happy for Shane tho. They gotta let him and Riddle steal the show one time

But the Great Value Chaka Khan theme CFO$ prolly conjuring up for him :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
What themes have they made for the NXT guys that were actually trash though? Feel like most have been pretty good.

What themes have they made for the NXT guys that were actually trash though? Feel like most have been pretty good.

Yeah there have been some gems for sure. But still in some cases I wish they would get licensing for certain songs, because what they usually end up with isn't always gonna be as good as what they had in the minors.

But who knows? CFO$ might make a banger.

As far as trash goes..Dijakovic's theme is the most recent one that comes to mind :lol: sounds like a generic theme that I would've given to my CAW in the OG Smackdown games

Damn I’ve would’ve thought SD be a good fit for him being solo now. I wonder will they keep him in that “Bar” appearance or will he e allow to go back to the suit wearing or what I liked more was black trunks, boots, with the towel when he first came up out of NXT.

Not mad we’re getting AJ vs Seth now. I hope there will be a slight turn with him. Plus, I’m happy with the name change and the 80s mustache on Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom