January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

This promo is missing someone...

TotalElderlyClam-size_restricted.gif

I will say that I'm intrigued by this new Bray gimmick.

His old gimmick was done given how much nonsense he spewed and always came up short when it mattered.

Thought it would changed when he won the title at EC but that was all so Vince could play with his new projector at Mania.

Styles/Seth @ MITB huh?

My initial thoughts were that they should have saved it for SummerFest, but MITB is one of the more important WWE PPVs and should be included in the Big 4 at this point.

Hopefully whoever wins MITB this year does something with it.

I will say that I'm intrigued by this new Bray gimmick.

His old gimmick was done given how much nonsense he spewed and always came up short when it mattered.

Thought it would changed when he won the title at EC but that was all so Vince could play with his new projector at Mania.

Styles/Seth @ MITB huh?

My initial thoughts were that they should have saved it for SummerFest, but MITB is one of the more important WWE PPVs and should be included in the Big 4 at this point.

Hopefully whoever wins MITB this year does something with it.
Rumor is they want to make this year’s MITB winner “feel like a big star” and that they feel they’ve absolutely wasted the last 2 mitb (which they did)

What themes have they made for the NXT guys that were actually trash though? Feel like most have been pretty good.

*clears throat*

I present to you Samoa Joe's first theme:

You're right, NXT themes have usually been on point which made Joe's first one really stand out.

Sasha Banks is reportedly at a stalemate with WWE, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

Regarding the situation between the two sides, we've noted how Banks reportedly tried to quit the company during WrestleMania 35 weekend as she was unhappy about her team with Bayley being split up, and the decision to put the WWE Women's Tag Team Titles on The IIconics. Banks and Bayley believed they would be given a lengthy run with the titles to make them mean something.

Word from within WWE is that Banks wants to sit out the rest of her contract, according to Meltzer.

There's no word yet on when Banks would be eligible to leave the company but Meltzer noted that WWE could add time to the contract for the time she spends not working, similar to the situation with Neville. She could be out of action for a significant amount of time if WWE adds time to the contract.

It was noted that WWE does want Banks back in the mix, but she wants things to be different. Those differences are unclear and not agreed on because the two sides have not made up yet.

Banks has been scheduled for the May 19 WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view, but her status for the show is up in the air right now.

Rumor is they want to make this year’s MITB winner “feel like a big star” and that they feel they’ve absolutely wasted the last 2 mitb (which they did)

If that's the case then it's gotta be Andrade.

He's been directionless since he got called up and has done nothing beside fighting Ron 943484594389838539530958395839999022 times.

As for the women I guess they could give it to Sasha to placate her or maybe iRuby to get The Riott Jobber Squad stench off her.

*clears throat*

I present to you Samoa Joe's first theme:

You're right, NXT themes have usually been on point which made Joe's first one really stand out.

Crash Bandicoot theme was :pimp:

Seriously though, the majority of their themes have been good, so it just seems a bit disingenuous to assume they would make a trash one for anybody.

Crash Bandicoot theme was :pimp:

Seriously though, the majority of their themes have been good, so it just seems a bit disingenuous to assume they would make a trash one for anybody.

Agreed.

There's no word yet on when Banks would be eligible to leave the company but Meltzer noted that WWE could add time to the contract for the time she spends not working, similar to the situation with Neville. She could be out of action for a significant amount of time if WWE adds time to the contract.
:smh: How do they get away with this foolishness man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom