May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good afternoon people of NTWT, better late than never

giphy.gif

Ronda was really good in the ring tbh. She just wasn’t good on the mic which was expected and she couldn’t handle the pressure of being booed.
All her opponents had to make her look good, in my opinion. They had to take all those arm throws and we had to look at her facials that made her look angry.

What was “fine” about him? His wrestling capabilities? His talking? As long as it’s not 10 minutes? Only thing he had going for him was his initial cool entrance music.

Bray Wyatt is a GREAT promo.

But if you put a mic in ANYONE'S face and FORCE them just to talk and talk and talk and talk, (about NOTHING) like they did Bray, his great promo loses steam.

His in-ring was good enough to survive at the top of the card.

WWE fumbled with Bray. I still say he could have been at the top of the card had they not fumbled it.

Last edited:
You never hear anything from Bray about how he’s booked. It’d be really interesting to hear a shoot interview from him about it.

Ronda was really good in the ring tbh. She just wasn’t good on the mic which was expected and she couldn’t handle the pressure of being booed.
Her and KD share that same quality.

You never hear anything from Bray about how he’s booked. It’d be really interesting to hear a shoot interview from him about it.

Even though he has been given garbage through his career, he has generally always been a FEATURED act.

Not too many folks speak out about that type of positioning.

But yes, I would like to hear from him after it is all said and done.

Bray Wyatt is a GREAT promo.

But if you put a mic in ANYONE'S face and FORCE them just to talk and talk and talk and talk, (about NOTHING) like they did Bray, his great promo loses steam.

His in-ring was good enough to survive at the top of the card.

WWE fumbled with Bray. I still say he could have been at the top of the card had they not fumbled it.
cesaro-tyson-kidd-fact-clap.gif

Everyone was so tired of Charlotte, they automatically sided with Becky when she turned on her. She was white hot when she invaded Raw and attacked Ronda. It was overkill by the Royal Rumble, and jumped the shark at the seven hour Wrestlemania. :lol:

I don't watch wrestling enough to get sick of Charlotte
every time I tune in it always seems like shes doing a good job. *shrugs* :lol:

She was babyface who unironically insulted Becky for being a hypersensitive millennial on a few occasions despite being days apart. Not to mention Becky is the older one of the 2.

She was babyface who unironically insulted Becky for being a hypersensitive millennial on a few occasions despite being days apart. Not to mention Becky is the older one of the 2.

Can you refresh my memory and post clips of this?

I know they don't write their own stuff but that would have been
a bad choice for Ronda amid her mic struggles & crowd sensitivity.

marikomorose marikomorose

Back
Top Bottom