April's Jordan Brand News

It seems that whit EBOY has dropped several hints here and there concerning the "Champ Pack" aka "Defining Moments Pack." It is still a rumor...but a more substanial rumor.

I'm just waiting for some official information on it, thought I might find it here :b
tongue.gif

Great post though. I see now that I'm just shooting for the black/red XIV after the Steel X.

I wonder when the RD of the other 2 remaining laser iv's are going to be announced?

Thanks for responding to my Q, Meth.
Quote:
I feel I should note that I try to only include VERIFIED information in these news posts. Unsubstantiated rumors etc. will not make the cut here. The point here is to make sure that we're all well informed about future releases, so that we can make the best decisions possible in the coming months. The point isn't to sensationalize and discuss products that may or may not actually come out.
I understand completely. I didn't intend for you to put something in the April news I was just hoping maybe you could shed some light on it, which you did. Much Love.

The Finest Shooter in the Nation...​

great post mth
u cleared up alot of info for me
"I Can Accept Failure, But I Can't Accept Not Trying"

The GOAT MJ

meth... i never sed anything b4 about the fine writing u have done in the past, but u have said something that has actually caught me off guard, and made me say "Wow!! this is a real dude" the comment about dj clu remixing "3 feet hi"... classic... ur right, jb needs 2 let some shoes be and leave them as they are, no special colors, no modifying the design... let somethings be... i wouldnt wanna hear de la sol is dead if it was altered... it was a classic, and is only properly appreciated if left in its original form... hell i feel bad i have it on cd and not a tape... but thats just mah 2 cents...
[/i]

thanks meth for enlightening us i can wait for xiv most importantly blk/red & Chartreuse.
eek.gif

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning for the continued limited releases. It seems like Jordan Brand could make more and sell more, and therefore make more money. As general releases the hype wouldn't be the same, but I still think they'd sell more overall. Living in St. Louis, there is not one store who gets these limited releases. And there are definitely people willing to shell out the money for them here. It just doesn't make good business sense to me.

I know it's been said before, but thanks for the great post. In the few months that I've been coming here, Meth's posts have consistently been the most articulate ones I've come across -- not to mention the funniest. Great job.

Quote:
Ever hear anyone call 20-inch rims dub zeros? Exactly. Even taking dub to mean double, double zero is Robert Parishs jersey number, not twenty. Sorry. Similarly, just because trey-eight means 38 doesnt mean dub zero will ever be taken to mean twenty. Just because a hundred dollar bill is referred to as a c note doesnt mean a ten dollar bill is an x note. Its SLANG. You cant parse it mechanically like Standard English. You get an E for effort and T for nice try.)

We call a 20 dollar sack a dub.

We call a 20 dollar bill a dub.

It makes sense in D.C.
"The Hype-Express is rolling, better get a seat"

wheres the pic of the Jordan jacket that comes out when the Black XIV's drop with the silhouette of him on the back
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

re-creation.jpg

Great post :lol:
laugh.gif

Why not put some chrome on David and redo the Mona Lisa in cool grey and yellow?

When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans... [However, now] there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it."

-- Bill Clinton

Good looking out, man those Jordan Reign's and the 14 Retros got my attention. Can't wait for them to drop into my nearest store so I can get my greedy hands on em!
"its not chocolate, its doo doo baby!!!"

Great post Meth.
Mark me down for two pair of each XIV. Not sure about those Dub Zero's though.

Back
Top Bottom