April's Jordan Brand News

Is it wrong that I like the Jordan Strongs more than the XXs? They've got this "AJ" quality to them, subtle, but very nice IMO.
[table]nc@niketalk.com[tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]​
<!--H2 { color:red}-->
[h2]Jordan suspended in air, that's beautiful, breathtaking.[/h2]​

Thanks Meth. Over the years you've been great source of information, humor, and lucidity on this board. I appreciate your continued support of this site.

I love the laser "improved" art. I agree - can we move beyond the lasering? :x
sick.gif

I have really mixed feelings on the retros. I can't wait for the XIVs to retro - it's the only "classic" out there for me and I want another pair. However, retros are getting out of hand. The glut of retros at the expensive of overall greatness for Jordan/Jumpman shoes sucks.

-S

I guess man, ya'll just reading too much in to it. I think it's a tight name, and if some don't like it then I guess we gotta agree to disagree.
"The Hype-Express is rolling, better get a seat"

XIV's are not that hot ill still cop but there just not that hot they should be 125 like the 10 because the 10's are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Meth. I actually saw someone at the Milpitas Nike Factory store wearing the Dub Zeros. He was an employee of ESPN and they get sample from a Nike rep. Looks like a combination of Jordans from years past. I wouldn't get them though. TOO MUCH lasering IMO.
[/b]

JAYMATIK@AOL.COM

Thanks alot Method Man for putting all the JB info together into one post. It helps alot to other Niketalkers who dont come on here all the time. Anyway I cant wait for the xivs, my second favorite Jordan of all time.

Thanks a lot Meth for da pics and info. I was already hyped for the XIV's and now I'm even more hyped. XIV's are coped.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

see.. told u guys last year, its ajxiv black/red for holiday05..

heard from couple of guys and from my usual source about a possible ajvii retro release - colorway unknown - in early 06..

anyway, as always will post any news i come across.

=k=

^^^^^^ Looking Foward to the Xiv's In White And Green and Black And Red..
Any Size 8.5/9 in CB94 Black/White , VIII White Red Black And Or IV White Green Get At Me. (Sefone512) <<< Aim

I love NT man...you guys keep us updated and informed on alot of stuff...Thanks NT
If I am Not Better Than MJ........Then I am the closest One

Back
Top Bottom