Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

924FA549-56F4-4E5F-990D-0CFF9B0468D1.jpeg
Speaking of the 1993 All Star Game..

And see this fit has been on my hit list for the last year. :pimp:

Gonna just swallow my pride and pay the price for that jersey. Nice score bro.

Where u cop the Jersey from and do they run small or big

Mitchell & Ness has these but VERY rarely!!! I don't buy basketball jerseys anymore but I do want this one!! I keep checking their site but they never get it in. May have to go to the city to the store one day.

Mitchell & Ness has these but VERY rarely!!! I don't buy basketball jerseys anymore but I do want this one!! I keep checking their site but they never get it in. May have to go to the city to the store one day.

Lids just had that jersey for $150. They had a sale and I think they goofed and included Jordan jerseys. I think it was in the Mitchell and Ness thread or the coupon thread (I can’t remember).

Yeah resell is low on these. Ive seen pairs that are barely worn for mid 100's on eBay. Worn mine today to watch Glass.

I hated this shoe in 93’, opted for the playoffs instead. Love it now though. I kinda regret passing on the 2015 pair but I’m thinking of purchasing off sx later this year when there’s nothing coming out that I want.

As far as those 2007s go. Either display them, or beat them. Not to many gonna bite on the 07 when 15 looks as good as it does. And is wearable. The 07 will just piss your buyer off in a week.
Hey I'm looking to buy the 2015 aqua 8, do you know how they fit in general and how they fit compared to the new bred 4's?

I got kind of wide feet so I go up half a size on Jordan 8's. If I go TTS they fit kind of Snug.

I got kind of wide feet so I go up half a size on Jordan 8's. If I go TTS they fit kind of Snug.

Legit check? 2015 aquas..

I don't wanna just think theyre legit just cause of the og box/and receipt

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 38
  • yes2.jpg
    yes2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 38
  • yes3.jpg
    yes3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 42