Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

lbv8nytljbntnnxw94re.jpg
I would love for them to do this eventually.

Crazy that these are still up. My pear are in VNDS condition but damn just the thought of having a second pair on ice with the retro card
JUST REALIZED I WAS BEING PETTY OVER LIKE A 25$ DIFFERENCE , WENT BACK AND DUBBED MY BID AND JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON THE PURCHASE

RIP AQUAMANJAY GONNA LACE THESE UP AND ROCKEM SOON AS THEY COME IN
Just wait til Jay Day to unDS em

Crazy that these are still up. My pear are in VNDS condition but damn just the thought of having a second pair on ice with the retro card

Just wait til Jay Day to unDS em

Is that a legit site? $180USD plus shipping? Seems unbelievable that these would still be in stock.

Is that a legit site? $180USD plus shipping? Seems unbelievable that these would still be in stock.

I don't think you converted that properly. It's about $215 USD before ~$34 shipping.

Yeah, they're legit. European boutiques having small leftover piles of older Jordan releases isn't super uncommon.

What do you guys Think of the 2007 Retro?

I recently picked up the '07 pair, and I'm sorry but I like them more this the 2015 pair.

:smh:

2015’s are much better quality. I had the 2007 pair and initially passed on the 2015 cause my pair was still in good shape plus I had a ds pair . However the 2007 pair has paint chip issues that the 2015 pair doesn’t. I’ve sold both my 2007 pairs and recently bought the 2015. Couldn’t be happier, should have done it sooner. No comparison imo.

Plus in terms of looks, the ‘15 is much closer to the og.

What do you guys Think of the 2007 Retro?

I recently picked up the '07 pair, and I'm sorry but I like them more this the 2015 pair.

I appreciate for what they were/are. Mind you I’m an Og head. I can remember not giving no damns about the obvious differences from the OG rendition, and that sneaker became a staple for me in ‘07.

Wish Shinzo had an 11.. I have the 07 pair which is why I never copped these. Now trying to move my 07's to get the 2015.

Back
Top Bottom