Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Assuming these drop in similar numbers to past black friday releases, they should be obtainable. These are by far the most desired viii, but are they as desired as the bc iii, bc iv, or infrared vi? I think not. I think everyone that wants them should be able to get them. And if you don't, be patient and wait a few weeks, the value of these won't go up for a while and will dip as the majority of retrospective do nowadays.

Out of all of them you only care for the don c's?
laugh.gif

Yeezys on your avatar and I remember you mentioning you waiting on the Air Mags... Yeeaahh mann you're a hypebeast.
roll.gif
Glad to see your stan.
nah, he's a trend setter...
Exactly!

DO you guys think these will have the same graphic design in the insole like the OG's in 1993?

Stayin' away from these. These are my bad luck Jordan. Had the original (My first Jordans) and the '08 pair and they both got stolen  from me (Two seperate incidents). Swiped, like Tony did that h*e Michelle Pfeiffer.

Stayin' away from these. These are my bad luck Jordan. Had the original (My first Jordans) and the '08 pair and they both got stolen  from me (Two seperate incidents). Swiped, like Tony did that h*e Michelle Pfeiffer.
3rd time's a charm?

Ok, I will only grab these just to make sure I don't miss out on 8s. I honestly like the chromes more but they come out later. Will probably sell for retail if I get the chromes on December.

Not the greatest model, but not the worst either.

AJ 2 > 17, 18, 19
You must be on a crack binge if you think Jordan 2 are better than 17,18 & 19s. Probably think those Jordan 1.5 are better than those 3 man FOH!!!!!!!!!!

Having grown up when the 17s and 18s came out I think some of y'all newbs are crazy. I don't understand how people constantly expect later models to look like older Jays from the 80s and 90s. 17s and 18s are lit. I hope they keep em away though. I remember having the blue and royal 18s :smokin

Having grown up when the 17s and 18s came out I think some of y'all newbs are crazy. I don't understand how people constantly expect later models to look like older Jays from the 80s and 90s. 17s and 18s are lit. I hope they keep em away though. I remember having the blue and royal 18s :smokin

I had the croc skin 17+ the white and blue 18 and white red 18

Its always nice to have some of the later models when you get tired of 1-14. However the 15s are flatout ugly. They pretty much are the wall at which most people stop within MJs signature line. The way I think about shoes 1-30 now are 1-14, 15, 16-23, (although the 22s looked plain to me), then they went to year branding 2009-2012 (24-27?), and the reigning athletic wear group, 28 and on.

1-14 Dope, 15 garbage, 16 is decent enough, 17 is good not great, 18-20 garbage, 21 hot, 22 garbage, 23 dope, 2009-2012 garbage, 28 different, but good different and a performance beast, 29 performance beast with tons of potential but had the ball dropped significantly.

I wanted the croc skin 17s so bad. I only had the black low top version of the 17 which I ran into the ground

They were my birthday and Christmas present that year lol ordered them out the eastbay catalog like a month or 2 ahead, think they came out sometime around thanksgiving if I remember correctly

1-14 Dope, 15 garbage, 16 is decent enough, 17 is good not great, 18-20 garbage, 21 hot, 22 garbage, 23 dope, 2009-2012 garbage, 28 different, but good different and a performance beast, 29 performance beast with tons of potential but had the ball dropped significantly.

Repped for reading my mind. 28 and 29 both had potential but just didn't take off. Idk what was going on 2009-2012

Well this is most certainly nothing save the truth

View media item 1670490
Like in all seriousness, what the **** were they thinking? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Well this is most certainly nothing save the truth

View media item 1670490
Like in all seriousness, what the **** were they thinking? :smh: :smh: :smh:
Ut6ijj2.gif

Back
Top Bottom