Aqua 8's with purple laces

my latest switch with citrus 7 laces

dsc00081da0.jpg

jordanpinoy, I don't get that switch at all... Also black laces, same thing? Why not just switch back to OG laces?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

because i like the way the citrus laces look because it has the jumpman on the tip of the laces..but ill just stick to these from now on...

i really dont like the 8s at all but den again im just here to get my count up...
Whos World is this, The World is mine...​

i think they look pretty good 2 but i think blacks are a lil better

WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

i was thinkin bout puttin some purple laces in my aquas, but its hard as HELL to find some that match the bright concord.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Jordan with laces besides the originals look terrible.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

black is so much better then any color put on them.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Idk for some reason I don't like switching the laces on jordans I like to keep mine just how they are...but hey there your jordans and you paid for them so you can do whatever you want with them!!

They suck with different color laces...keep it simple
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

this thread makes me want to sell mines :x
sick.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

okk just revised this forum and these pics absolutly suck unless you can get a perfect color of purple to go with it on the aquas
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

yeah i agree with mostly every one dont do the jordan lace switch but whats worse is my friend did the whole purple lace thing but put a air force one lace lock to ahh man i tried to tell it doesnt go but he got mad at me lol
Stern, Firm And Young With The Laid Back Tounge The Aim IS to Succede and Achieve at 21!

For Sale:half cab vans

Team Vintage
Heat​

Never too old..​

if u like it then switch them
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

I like it, very nice..unfortunately here in PI, purple laces is hard to find..so i dont have a choice but to use my black laces for my aquas..

Back
Top Bottom