Aqua 8's with purple laces

smh.gif

the world is coming to an end!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

doesnt match the Concord, but you do you...if I found laces that matched PERFECTLY with the aqua or concord I would do it no problem...I swap out most of my laces and caught hell from NT when I posted my collection last February :wow:
embarassed.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

thats really ugly im not gonna lie
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

...i had LOTS to say about the outfit as a whole...but who am i to judge right? do you little homie...

if you like it thats cool. but IMO a jordan shoe isnt the same with different laces. ill never forget when this guy at school took his mars 4 and threw in some red fat boy laces. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

but when i bought my citrus 7's for $20 a week ago i was thinking of switching out the laces and putting them on the aquas cause the citrus 7's laces are nice with the jordan tip

ldfc67f5cf9055bacfcae62xs4.jpg
roll.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

do what you want, I personally don't like switching jordan laces, but you do what you want, you paid for the shoe, its your choice
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

naw I'm straight... but to each his own
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

In my opinion I think switching laces on most jordans looks tacky.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

^co-sign
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
*Do Your Own Thing* Member #36- Shgawty LoKe
Fulton County​

Gotta be kiddin me with them jeans :smh:
smh.gif
...oh, and put the black laces back,the purps aren't poppin in the least bit
Put sig here x_______

i think they look pretty good
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
rollin at putting the bottle in the picture.

the bottle isnt even purple..its cologne "unforgivable" and i guess ill just switch back to black because i see too many people saying that they dont match the purple on the aquas but thnks to all the love &hate feedback

Back
Top Bottom