*****AQUA VIII RESTORATION*****

What up NT,
I recently bought a pair of OG aqua VIIIs for a very low price. They had extreme cracking so i decieded to restore them. What did i have to loose right? I used latex caulking to fill in the shoe and mixed a paint to paint it. I know the job sucks, but i think it looks better. Let me know what you think. All feedback is appretiated. btw, i still need to paint some more aqua on.

****BEFORE****
4zaxv7r.jpg

4ykqmhg.jpg

****MIDDLE IN THE PROCESS****
4zdtu11.jpg

*****END RESULT***
62z0qdu.jpg

6b9r7ty.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
I'll sleep when I die.

lmao its "Caulking" and you should try to make the grooves like they came with. would look a lot better.

I tryed the groves. It was very difficult. Thanks for the advice anyways.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

these r okay &^^ look i see sume sharpies
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

good try, a little choppy but def better then the beginning shoe
they've done studies you know. Sex panther works 60% of the time, every time

F.C. BARCELONA

what's the difference?
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

^^^? The midsole had complety almost dissapeared. So, the midsole is the difference. I (tryed) to fix the cracking.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

good idea. def looks better than before. did you use a sharpie or the copics? Nice job

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Nice attempt, but I'd say just buy retros...
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Naw, i tryed wearing them and you can see in the last pick they started to crack again. I think if i replaced all of the foam the would be, but i only replaced some of it.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

im in the same boat, have a pair of ogs that pretty much are in the same condition. i wore em like twice, and looks like i cannot anymore.
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

After everything was over and done with, i would not recommend doing the same thing as me unless you had a lot of time and thought you could do a really good job.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

they still look pretty beat to me...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I tryed rocking them a bit ago. They did fall apart so i had to redo them.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Back
Top Bottom