Aqua VIIIs in MPLS

you know the deal... Who's gettin em? Where you going? Etc.

I haven't decided where to go yet, the mall early doesn't sound good for me this weekend so we'll see. Not that it's really neccesary for a GR, but good luck to everybody :smile:
smile.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Aiming for at least 2 pair of Aquas... and since this is a GR, it looks like i'll be able to get some sort of sleep before getting them as well.

LT...
Team Fire Mchale...

Now what am I suppose to do with all these KG jerseys?

i am just gonna play it safe and got to too soho.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

10420​

will they get them? I thought they were only LS releases.

hows Roberts for releases, do they mark up prices or anything? They said they'll have my size when they open so I might head there if I dont get them at the mall.

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

To Soho has LS releases... but the Aqua's are a GR... so everyone should be able to get at least one pair.

LT...
Team Fire Mchale...

how was the mall for anyone who went? My alarm went off at 5 to go, but I couldn't get up hah. Finally got up around 8:30 and headed to Roberts. It was such an easy cop for me; the only other people there wanted the womens, and they didn't have them.

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

I went to Maplewood Footlocker and copped my two pair. There were a few people waiting infront of Twinstown waiting for the women's release. I also drove by Midway Footlocker and there was a pretty long line there. It looked like an easy cop so hopefully everyone got their pair.

LT...
Team Fire Mchale...

yea, to soho had them. me and my boy got them there.

one of the dudes who worked there said he was gonna open a shop in southdale with 10 deep, wesc, etc. so i am gonna have to check that out.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

10420​

^ nice pickups. I wnat to head out there and check it out. But i did get my aquas on release day. had my brother pick me up a pair at around noon. he said it was the last size 9 they had left in the mall so good fo rme.

Back
Top Bottom