aqua viiis...

went to newpark around 12:30. still had my pairs. tried em on and was satisfied. just gonna wait for my eastbay pair to come in

^ Just cancel? I just called to cancel mine.

I'm about to stop by Southland, try to get my size.

Came in at 5:55, came out 6:10..sz 11 with ease
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

nah, didn't want to cancel. I paid $139.99 shipped + tax for them, and I'd have to pay around $150 if I bought them from champs. i also bought the last barkeleys sz.9 at champs.

I went to the downtown mall [Sacramento] 10 minutes before Shiekh opened and was first in line one of the easiest cops for me

walked into footlocker serramonte at 3:15pm...got my size 11 and my brothers 13 with no issues...

they should have one more pair of size 11's there, but they are the display ones..

no lines, no waits, no hassles....
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

I can't believe people were beasting over this so hard and the cop was EASYYYYY for everyone... I told you guys if you show up at Niketown by Noon you'd get your size.... :wink:
wink.gif

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Big ups to those who came out to FinishLine Oakridge Mall
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

woww was not that big of a deal...strolled into shiek round 330 and got the last pair of 12's, cant believe people camped in the rain for these

Quote:
How was it at Newpark?

It wasn't hectic at all. My store (Finish Line) pre-sold all of ours so no one was there right when they let people in.

People were speed walking to Champs and Footlocker as I walked in to work at 6am.

finishline.com easy cop
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
just called serramonte footlocker and they had size 10 still
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

niketown sf was the easiest they still had a full size run at 4:00 pm now that's crazy. Usually the only sizes to sell out really quick are the grade school like 7y, 6y, etc

overproduced much? the hype on these was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

damn i mustave seen a bunch of u all without knowin it
i was at finishline oakridge too
smh got there at 4am tho...thot there was gona be more heads
waited by shoe palace till my boy told me finishline opens earlier n had my 9.5
so got that n left no problems
anyone know where i can get a fitted ??
Code:
 -408-

Quote:
i'ma 1/2 cook your burger for real at the next BBQ Summit. lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
my baby mamma went there near closing and they still had them! if u head there 2m mornin they probably will still have them.

Quote:
Went about 2pm to pick up a 13 at serramonte.......
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i think it was overproduced..but thats not the point, as long as everybody got a pair and it came looking good, thats all that matters. good release overall
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

if anyone still wants some aquas go to eastridge Footlocker.. i went there last night like at 5 or 7ish i had alredy got mine from great mall and i was just wondering if they sold out and i asked the dude what sizes do you guys have left he said FSR so you guys should jump on it if want another pair if they really do have a FSR
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Back
Top Bottom