aqua viiis...

ive never bought a hyped up jordan in person before, usually i just order online. im thinking about just buying these in person, but i was wondering if the malls in san jose (oakridge or eastridge) will be packed on the 22. like would i have to go early or something? or should i just preorder? finishline is doing the preorder thing right? where are you guys planning on buying it?

It's the bay which means that most stores will have long lines. If you want to have a secure chance of being able to buy these shoes, I'd suggest you be at the store of your choice around 2 hours before they open. I live in SF and I plan on getting to NikeTown at around 5:30ish. Keep your head up though, this is a general release which means that there are going to be plenty of pairs to go around. If you're not the type of guy who likes to wait 1-2 hours in line just to get some shoes, then by all means, preorder or buy them on ebay.

i'm thinking that this release will be very similar to the fire red V release. so just show up a couple hours before they open and you'll be good.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

During the Steel 10s release, I went to NT at 6am and didn't get my size. During the Metallic 5s release, I went to NT around 12 and still got my size. Take it for what its worth.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

so serra finishline is pre-selling this right?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

If the numbers are like the fire red Vs you'll have NO prob copping them. I got mine from Nike Town at noon and I wear a 9.5 and they had not sold out of any size at that point... These will be all over... don't stress on them!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
The early bird gets the worm

they well be everywhere im sure every store got like 50 pairs

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

im not going to niketown or anything...the mall im going to has sheikh, finishline, footlocker, shoe palace, and champs. still think i need to go early?

all I gotta say is if you go to niketown at 7 am when they open I am 99% sure you will get your size that is all I gotta say

footaction eastridge holds the shoes now. no pre pay or nothing

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

new park mall is crazy. i was there for the mars release and it wasted over 11 hrs of my time. smh... some lolo cut off my bro while he was in line at sheikh's. lolo didn't even budge or say a word. that was one strong lolo tho...
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Quote:
all I gotta say is if you go to niketown at 7 am when they open I am 99% sure you will get your size that is all I gotta say

REAL TALK!!!!! If you get there by 9 or 10am you should still be good!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

nt opens its doors for all jb saturday releases at 7am
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Foyle - Harrington - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Wright

Back
Top Bottom