Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

@Aquamanjay_
Capture+_2019-06-01-21-16-02.png
How do you guys make these avatars? I want to do the same and I'm on the lookout for some of the Aqua 8's. All in respect of Aquamanjay!

Damn. His last post in the Jordan 6 thread was truth. I appreciate all I have but it can all just be gone tomorrow. We miss you man. Him and I chopped it up couple times in the pm and like many others here...i always appreciated homies passion for the sneakers we all love. May GOD bless your family with fond memories and help them ease the pain of losing their beloved son.
Capture+_2019-05-29-08-49-29.png

Jalen Anthony Law, 25, passed away on Thursday, March 28, 2019. He was born in Silver Spring, MD on June 22, 1993. He attended school in Silver Spring, Maryland and later graduated from Morehouse College in May of 2016. He graduated with honors and obtained a Bachelor of Art in English. At Morehouse College, he was an editor of the Maroon Tiger and was also the campus videographer, and photographer. During his freshman and junior year at Morehouse College, he was featured as being Man of the Year for his stylish dress and various campus activities. He was currently employed by Montgomery County Public Schools as a part-time teacher.
R.I.P. @Aquamanjay_

I didn't realize he went to Morehouse too.

RIP to a fellow Morehouse Man and NTer.

I wish I had some Aquas to wear...

I keep seeing aquamanjay avatar being used by others . this needs to be retired to only him no others should want to use it.

I keep seeing aquamanjay avatar being used by others . this needs to be retired to only him no others should want to use it.
We are using his avatar / or images of aqua 8s to show a sign of respect to our fallen NT brother. June is his birth month and some of us ( myself included) changed our avatars for the month as a tribute. I do like the idea of his avatar being "retired" though.

Last edited:
I understand what you mean here. But everyone in here has shown a sign of respect. Some may do it different than others but its been really cool if you ask me. I really am proud to be apart of a group of guys and gals that have shown the compassion and thought that they have so far. Lol, I sometimes ***** to my wife about all our petty arguments and statements. But at the end of the day, lot of you all are real. :pimp: I think AquaJay would have been amazed at the response he was getting from everyone in here.

ill take a pic at a certain angle of my aquas when they come. Yea, I wouldnt take his avy.

I think it's awesome that people have VIII's in their avi for him.. might do the same. I did get thrown off though the first time I saw it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom