Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

20190622_132335.jpg

Happy Birthday Jalen, you'll be missed. @Aquamanjay_

20190622_110814.jpg
I looked for 2 weekends for my aquas. I thought they were at my parents house in storage but cant find em right now. I was feeling upset but had to check myself. Im sure they are somewhere and i just forgot at the moment. Life is about not sweating the small stuff....I've been really trying to live that mantra lately.
Since it is all about Jalens memory, i had to unDS something special honoring our fallen NT brother. Something he would've been happy to wear himself or didnt get the chance to cop since he passed. I am honoring him this weekend by unDS'ing shoes i normally would wait to wear but like we all know..... life is too short. We never know when its our day to meet our maker.

I choose to bust out J6 infrareds today. He was so happy about these releasing with some of the OG details. I will break out and unDS the BC 4s for him tomorrow as well. He didnt get to see them release and by reading some of his postings...he was excited for those as well as the J11 Breds.

Rest easy Jalen. NT will forever remember you and your contributions.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday my dude. Wearing these '07's in honor of your birthday and the contributions that you made to NT. You made a huge difference in our NT community with your love and passion for sneakers and always posting photos of the upcoming releases. This is for you my man.
20190622_154329.jpg

Happy bday Jalen. Didn't know you personally but as a fellow anime fan I'm sure we would have gotten along.

20190622_153158.jpg

It's raining all day today, almost didn't want to unDS these, but then I thought the whole reason for wearing today and said F it, they're just shoes, and you could go at anytime. The fact that Aquas are a dope shoe and apparently not affected by ****ty weather iui s a testament to the shoe itself, and our friend's good taste.

Back
Top Bottom