Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

8A7A60BC-0318-4053-9C25-65B0FA072789.jpeg
3BF8CC87-4F3F-41B0-B3A4-DAA1F2897A25.jpeg
D6F93D51-C13A-47B0-9810-38D748C6D2EA.jpeg
Like others have said...I did not personally know Aquamanjay but always appreciated his insight and thoughts on this forum !!! You will be missed but your NT fam will always remember you !!! Prayers for Aquamanjay and his family !!!

My daughter wanted to match today so we both wore our Aqua 8s today and we will do it again 6/22 !!!

Very sad to hear a young man came and went and had some sort of connection with all of us. Wish the best for his family

Didn't know him on a personal level, just seeing him very active posting a lot of great info in the JB threads. He was very passionate on what he posted. Tough to hear of any young person to be gone so soon, and not get a chance to live a long life. Very sad to also lose a member of this great community. Most of us are on here daily and converse with each other, yet never met in person. But this is a family. My sincere condolences.
RIP @Aquamanjay_

I was a lurker when he was active, but RIP nonetheless. I’m going to BUY a pair of Aqua 8’s in his honor. How about that? Might be after the Aqua tribute day. But they will still be obtained and toasted in the air after I take them out and inspect them (I won’t toast a dead man with fakes, that would be an insult) he sounded like a really good guy and this is terrible. Rest Easy young man. May every release be flawless and true to original form and plentiful for you to cop where you are now.

Don't own a pair of Aqua 8's, but I I'm going to change my avi to a pair of Aqua 8's for the entire month of June to honor him. RIP Aquamanjay!

You might be on to something there. How cool would that be with everyone having some sort of aqua 8 look in their avy. Ultimate tribute if you ask me.

@Aquamanjay_
Capture+_2019-06-01-21-16-02.png

Back
Top Bottom